Know about this? Rate It!
Trip around University of Richmond
If you have a good deal of time on your visit to Richmond, touring the University of Richmond campus is a must do. The campus itself plays host to some of the finest architecture on college campuses and has a real rich history dating back to 1830. You can go to the Robbins Center for a good basketball game, or just walk the campus and tour the individual buildings. I really love the church there located on campus because it is one of the prettiest churches I have ever seen both on the outside, and the inside. As a matter of fact I plan to have my wedding one day at that actual church there.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Richmond Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cayo Costa Hotels
- Kampong Batu Uban Hotels
- Bagan Hotels
- Lignano Sabbiadoro Hotels
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Townsville Off The Beaten Path
- Delhi Off The Beaten Path
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Augustine Off The Beaten Path
- Strasbourg Off The Beaten Path