Been here? Rate It!
Capital Ale House: Innsbrook - Beer and Pub Food
They don't brew their own but they have just about everybody else's brews on their very extensive beer menu. At any one time they will have 40-50 beers on tap ranging from the local Legend Brown Ale to Murphy's Irish Stout. They also have a very impressive selection of Belgian abbey ales amongst a large import listing.
The food is also very good as far as pubs go. Crab cakes, caesar salads, pastas, soups, burgers, and a good selection of sandwiches. They also have great specials: Mondays are Dollar Burger nights and Wednesdays are 2-for-1 wings!
There is also a downtown location at 623 East Main Street.
Favorite Dish: Burgers, steak sandwich, good fries
- Historical Travel
- Beer Tasting
- Business Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Richmond Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Hotels
- Senggarang Hotels
- Marys Corner Hotels
- Obuasi Hotels
- United Kingdom