Been here? Rate It!
Crazy Greek: Crazy Greek
Crazy Greek is a nice Greek restaurant just off Richmond's Broad Street. Because this is my favourite foreign cuisine, I got taken there for my 30th birthday. The restaurant must be well-regarded because it was jam-packed on a Thursday night in early October.
Favorite Dish: I like to get the combination Greek salad and the chicken souvlaki dinner. If you are going to Richmond and plan to eat here, look at the menu and get an idea of what you might want.
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Richmond Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ponce Inlet Hotels
- Jewel Cave National Monument Hotels
- Yaba Hotels
- Calaca Hotels