West End Antique Mall, Richmond

2004 Staples Mill Road, Richmond, VA 23230

Know about this? Rate It!

• West End Antique Mall
    by gipper84
  • West End Antique Mall: Best Antique Mall on the East Coast

by VAAntiquer Updated Feb 6, 2007

Let me first say that I have been to 40 or so antique malls on the East Coast and this is by far the nicest one I have been to. The store is gigantic for an antique mall, a little confusing layout however (they have maps). I went to this store and was able to get a present for everyone on my list, including my grandson. The quality of the merchandise is great, very impressive for an antique mall, more of which you would expect at individual shops with still having a couple of booths where you have to dig to find a treasure. One booth you will see a $7,000 wardrobe and the next booth you will see a Pyrex bowl for $6.00, no matter what you collect you will probably find it. When I was planning my trip I alloted 2 hours for this mall, 2 hours turned into closing the store down, and now I try to go back every 2-3 weeks, I live about 4 hours away so that is saying something. The sales staff is very helpful and the mall is very clean. I wish I lived closer.

What to pay: From $2 - $10,000, all depending on what you collect and what you are looking for.

• gipper84's Profile Photo

West End Antique Mall: Antique Shopping

by gipper84 Written Jul 12, 2005

West End Anitque Mall is one of the larger antique malls in the Richmond area. You can find basically any anitque you are looking for here in this shopping area. There are many different vendors, with very different antiques. You can find a cd vendor, a book vendor, a furniture vendor, and a vendor of most glassware antiques. The shopping center is a nice place to spend a few hours, especially if you are a fan of antiques. This is a must do if you like antiques or are a collector of some sort. My friend Bill found the mall very interesting and really enjoyed himself mostly because he is a collector of older money and found a few pieces there that he could add to his collection. I found some political buttons from campaigns that I kept, because I am a huge collector of political buttons for both political parties. This mall is a great place to go and spend some time. Oh by the way don't forget the Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop right near here. This is definetly a good plan. Doughnuts then Antiques!

What to pay: This mall is really resonable and you might even be able to find a few snags here which are quite cheap.

Instant Answers: Richmond