Westbury Shopping Center, Richmond

Know about this? Rate It!

Westbury Shopping Centre
    by gipper84
  • gipper84's Profile Photo

Westbury Shopping Center: Westbury Shopping Center

by gipper84 Written Jul 31, 2005

Westbury is actually not one store but a collection of stores. The shopping center has some pretty good restaurants like Mio's which is a pretty nice italian restaurant. The food is good there and the price is reasonable. I will have a Mio's tip up in the future to refer to. The store that I shop at the most in this shopping center is Disco Sports, which is a sports store with a wide variety of sporting goods. I bought all of my baseball equipment from there, because I played baseball for 10 years. I also buy all of my golf equipment there, and my sister buys her softball equipment there. The store is reasonable on price and has some of the best equipment you can find in the Richmond area. The shopping center also has a lot of necessity shops, such as a shoe repair store, a beauty salon, a nail place, and other shops along those lines which are used on a daily basis. There are about 15 or so shops there, and they are great quality shops. There is a men's formal wear store there which I am in the process of visiting in the near future.

What to buy: You can find most anything in this shopping center if you need to, and whatever you can't find, Regency Mall is just a mile down the road, and will definetly suit your needs.

What to pay: You can expect to pay a reasonable price for things here. They may be alittle more expensive than usual, but nothing compared to the far West End prices such as Short Pump Mall and that surrounding area.

Westbury Shopping Centre