Know about this? Rate It!
The Richmond Coliseum is a place to go and take in a basketball game or even an arena football game. My first experience with the Coliseum was when the Ringling Brothers Circus would perform here. In the 1980s, the international food festival moved here after the Richmond Arena closed. Besides sporting events, the Coliseum has been the host of various food festivals and even a statewide political convention or two.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Richmond Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Crab Island Hotels
- Grand Rapids Hotels
- Hamlin Beach State Park Hotels
- Bavay Hotels