Tysons Corner Restaurants

by Africancrab
    by Africancrab

Most Recent Restaurants in Tysons Corner

• alycat's Profile Photo

Coastal Flats: The freshest seafood option!

by alycat Written Mar 18, 2013

The restaurant is located in the Tyson Corner mall, which is a hugely popular location for shopping and dining. I was there on a Sunday evening and it is busy, but I dont think you need to make a reservation to book your table. I have been here twice and never needed to make a reservation. It has an open view that gives you a feeling of a beach restaurant and has vibrant interiors with fishes murals and beach-side paintings on their walls.

Favorite Dish: We were a group of 5 and had Crab & Shrimp Fritters with grilled corn salsa & ginger butter, along with sauteed shrimp & creamy grit cakes that had roasted corn, asparagus, peppers, sweet onion & Cajun cream.

Our 3rd dish was smoked salmon filet which was marinated with cauliflower mash & mustard sauce.

We were so full from our entrees and could order just one dessert, which was Chocolate Waffle with vanilla ice cream & toasted almonds.

All the dishes were amazing and we will come back here again for a lunch or dinner soon.

Fruity Yogurt: Frozen Strawberry Yogurt

by Africancrab Written Aug 13, 2012

We went shopping at the Tyson Corner Mall as you may have read in my previous review of Tyson Corner. Well, it was a hot day and it seems the air conditioning in the mall was stressed because it was warm even inside. My daughter and I decided to have frozen yogurt to cool off.

The Fruity Yogurt is on the second floor of the mall. I must say I like the yogurt much more than Ice cream. For $5.25, we got a big cup of yogurt and shared it among three instead of two.

Grill Kabob: Grilled Lamb

by Africancrab Written Aug 13, 2012

After walking the mall a while, we decided to get something to eat. The food court is located on the third floor,an escalator filled with shoppers took us there. There were so many cuisines to choose from. After debating on Chinese for a while, I decided to go with the grilled lamb, at the Grill Kabob; looked so delicious and inviting.

If you have ever eaten at a food court in any mall, you know what the scene is like. The food is generally fast food provided by chain restaurants. This was a first for me, eating at the Grill Kabob, I was not disappointed. What shocked me was how expensive it was for my plate. At $12.50 without a drink, it is expensive. he food was worth it though, so no complaints.

The Cheesecake Factory: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

by Africancrab Written Aug 13, 2012

I have tried every Cheesecake restaurant within a 2 hour drive of where I'm currently located; Herndon. This one is located at the Tysons Galleria Mall, which is the high end part of the mall. But this does not mean the prices change either.

The prices are the same, food the same, we just sampled a different soup and same cheesecake.
    The White Chocolate Raspberry and the Mango Keylime. The soup of the day was potato and bacon, which was delicious.

PS: "If it looks good, eat it" Andrew Zimmerman

• Sunshine64's Profile Photo

La Madeleine: Good French Bistro (chain!)

by Sunshine64 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Only when I looked for information on La Madeleine on the web did I find out it was a chain - although a fairly small one, as far as chains go.

You can get good food (and wine!) without the pressures & priceof a full-service restaurant. It's a great place to dine alone, read a book, etc.

They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and have scrumptios-looking pastries in the bakery.

Favorite Dish: The Portobello Poulet Crepe was delicious!

• La Madelene, Tysons Corner in Vienna Va: The worst customer service

by abey01 Updated Feb 18, 2008

I am used to eating at this restaurant in other locations and I was a true admirer until I tried one of their chains in Tysons Corner in Vienna. During the two times I have eaten there, I had to wait in line for 15 to 20 minutes to order and then another 45 minutes to get my food. It was rediculous. The most amazing thing is that whoever is with me get their food on time but me.
    On my second day I complained and they gave me a free treat but I can't understand why they are treating their customers baddly. I am sure it is not a French culture. Anyways if you try La madelene at Tysons Corner just don't be surprised if they treat you like a piece of trash.....

• davecallahan's Profile Photo

Morton's The Steakhouse: the name says it all....

by davecallahan Updated Mar 26, 2007

company logo

Upscale, coat-and-tie kind of place. Dark wood, nicely decorated in conservative style. Linen tablecloth and napkins; comfortable wood chairs. There is a bar but we are not bar people so I cannot tell you what that was like.

The meal was delicious. We started with a crisp salad. I then went for the Prime Rib and my wife had the Seafood Platter with shrimp, scallops and crab cakes. Baked potato and sour cream and my wife added in some broccoli with cheese sauce. We split a piece of New York Cheese Cake, payed the bill and had someone roll us out of there because we were stuffed. The steak is great but the portions were too big for us old folks. (taking a doggie bag of steak back to the hotel room just ends up with a hotel room that smells like steak).

The service was impeccable; the placeware is better than what we have at home as our wedding set. The presentation was a bit slow but I think that was intentional to give us a chance to finish our drinks and salads, rather than rush the entree to the table.
    This place was well above the level that we are used to on vacation but the relatives recommended it. They were correct about the quality and ambience.

I am glad we had MasterCard because the bill was a bit steep.

• The Daily Grill: The Daily Grill

by annlea Written Jun 25, 2006

We waited too long and all the restaurants in the mall next to the Ritz had over an hour wait for dinner. We were about to give up when we saw this restaurant had seating. It is across from the lebanese restaurant. We waited maybe 10 minutes and dinner was great. They had a kids menu that pleased our 8-yr-old son. I got the chopped salad which was huge and wonderful. My husband was in the mood for a burger and swears it may be the best one he has ever had.

Favorite Dish: Chopped Salad, Calamari, and the burger.

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Legals: Don't Miss the Fresh Seafood!

by HotSpotJ Written May 19, 2005

Legal Sea Food in Tysons Galleria

I've only eaten at Legal's twice but I've loved it both times. I've ordered the same things, I stick to what I know, and more importantly, to what I enjoy!

Favorite Dish: Wood Grilled Swordfish is awesome, as is the Chowder!

• Luxury Travel

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

The Cheescake Factory: Cheesecake? I didn't leave room for dessert!

by HotSpotJ Updated May 19, 2005

Bar at the Cheesecake Factory Tysons Corner

I have always loved the Cheesecake Factory's menu and taste in everything they do. This place is not the cheapest spot, but you will leave absolutely stuffed. And a remionder, if you really want to indulge in their world-famous cheesecake, you'd better be prepared toleave alot of room in your stomach, those desserts are HUGE!

Favorite Dish: For appetizer: Firecracker Salmon Rolls

For entree: Cajun Jambalaya Pasta

For cheesecake: Dulce De Leche Caramel

• Luxury Travel
    • Business Travel

Instant Answers: Tysons Corner

Comments

Tysons Corner Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tysons Corner restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tysons Corner sightseeing.

View all Tysons Corner hotels