Virgilina What to Pack

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Bring the sun block

by b1bob Updated Jun 8, 2004

don't forget the sun block

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Yeah, that's right Ol' Nat forgot the sunblock at Summerfest 2002. In my defence, though, I didn't know Dorothy and Mabel would be in town and, before that, I figured to make forays uptown in a more piecemeal fashion. On top of that, I was snapping pictures of the town and the Summerfest for my VT page. The only thing that was burned real badly was my neck, thus making me a true redneck. In 2004, I put the number 45 sunblock on my neck and face and stayed in the shade where possible. That's how to prevent a bad sunburn.

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Packing List

by b1bob Written Oct 4, 2002

Kodak Advantix

Luggage and bags: You really don't need a lot of stuff for a trip to Virgilina.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Virgilina is in the temparate zone. I have seen it get really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer. Dress accordingly. The best time to go is May for the Summerfest. Summer clothes are usually appropriate, but I have seen it get chilly on some Summerfest days too. Check the weather on WRAL TV-5.

Photo Equipment: A 35 mm of camera and a roll of film will do.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Insect repellent may be needed especially if you go fishing at Tuck Pond.

Instant Answers: Virgilina

Comments

Virgilina What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Virgilina what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Virgilina sightseeing.