Williamsburg Village Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Williamsburg Village

• J M Randalls: Skip this place

by USCRN Written Jun 17, 2006

The food was OK but they advertised music. There was NONE. The staff was unfriendly.
    Upon arriving we were asked if we had reservations. We did. There were only 3 table taken in this place. Yet 3 different employees questioned us about reservations but never asked for a name. It was very confusing and unfriendly. When we asked about the music they acted like they didn't know what we were talking about. I explained that I had called ahead and spoke with the owner and a hostess and been assured that there would be a band. They responded with 'we don't have a hostess". Missing the point completely. Everyone seemed to be running around and getting nothing done. Very disappointed in this place.

Favorite Dish: None.

• Christina Campbells & Kings Arm Tavern: Go for the Colonial Experience; not the food

by USCRN Written Jun 17, 2006

Went to Christina Campbells over Easter. The experience was fun. Had teenagers with us and the waiter helped us have a great time. Most of the 6 enjoyed the food but the halibut was overcooked. The experience of the Colonial Times was better than the food. Food didn't live up to the price.
    Went back to Williamsburg last week. Wanted to take them to Kings Tavern for the experience and hoped the food would be better. The waitress was stressed and over worked. Actually rude to begin with.. therefore she didn't really have the time to make the experience as fun. The food came out COLD.. no way were we sending it back with her attitude. IT would have been good if it had been hot.
    Overall... disappointed in both places.

• The Cheese Shop: It's not just a Sandwich

by USCRN Written Jun 17, 2006

Awesome sandwich. And get the house dressing. Yum. This was recommended by several locals. When we got there we thought "they just serve sandwiches"? It was the best sandwich ever. Excellent food. However, their system was a little flawed in my opinion. You order and then move over to wait for the order. Got crowded.
    If you like wine and beer .. go downstairs. What a great shop. And the guys were so helpful.

Favorite Dish: Turkey and cheese... try the cheddar.

• Blue Talon: Good Food

by USCRN Written Jun 17, 2006

We had lunch and dinner at the Blue Talon. Both meals were very good. Our server at dinner was excellent. The lunch service was not as good. But the food was excellent and consistent. Outside seating was offered. Would highly recommend. Although, I would suggest to the manager to focus more on customer service.

Favorite Dish: Tuna for dinner.
    Burger for lunch

• shadowmon's Profile Photo

Cracker barrel: My first Ever

by shadowmon Written Feb 22, 2006

I loved cracker barrel. It was something different. Yeah, I know my heart was probably screaming "no!" at all the cholesterol going in the ole pie hole, but you know I was sinning and it felt great.

Favorite Dish: Biscuits and gravy. yummm

Instant Answers: Williamsburg Village

Comments

Williamsburg Village Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Williamsburg Village restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Williamsburg Village sightseeing.

View all Williamsburg Village hotels