Phillip's Flagship of Washington, Washington D.C.

3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars - 5 Reviews

900 Water Street SW, (202) 488-8566

Phillip's
    by Tom_Fields
    The outdoor patio
    by Tom_Fields
  • HillyCaye's Profile Photo

Phillip's Flagship of Washington: Delicious Seafood - All you can eat!

by HillyCaye Written Jul 8, 2007

For special occassions, or occassions of extreme hunger--my friends & family always go to Phillip's. Sometimes we will fast all day in preparation. It sounds bad, I know, but you really don't want to miss a thing they have on the buffet line. I'm an awful person to take to a buffet, I usually can't get a whole lot of food down before my stomach tells me to stop... but I have come up with a strategy specifically for eating and drinking at Phillip's so that I can get my money's worth. Pacing is key! And don't fill up on water!

Favorite Dish: King crabs legs, mussels, mini crab cakes, hush puppies, cabbage, spinach, baby potatoes, fruit and funnel cakes for dessert.

• bdwoot's Profile Photo

Phillip's Flagship of Washington: A Seafood Feast For The Ages

by bdwoot Written Mar 12, 2006

There's one word for the seafood buffet at Phillip's: unlimited. Go back again and again for the raw oysters and steamed clams and crab legs and hush puppies. It seems a shame to eat anything else given this rare opportunity, but you can also have various pastas and fried chicken and fries.

Favorite Dish: It's so hard to say, but I think that the steamed shrimp is my favorite though oysters, how can you say no?

• KnotH3ad's Profile Photo

Phillip's Flagship of...

by KnotH3ad Updated Aug 25, 2002

Phillip's Flagship of Washington
    Nice restaraunt on the waterfront in SW Washington. They offer all you can eat seafood buffes and in the evening they have all you can eat Alaskan Snow Crab legs. I believe lunch is $17.95 and I can't remember how much dinner costs, so I guess I need to go back :-P

Favorite Dish: All you can eat crab legs!

• crzymallard's Profile Photo

Phillip's Flagship of Washington: All you can eat buffet.

by crzymallard Updated Apr 4, 2011

Very busy restaurant...

A lot of the food was "picked over". The restaurant could not keep up with the demands for crab legs.

This restaurant was highly recommended by our hotel concierge.

Favorite Dish: Crab legs

• Tom_Fields's Profile Photo

Phillip's Flagship of Washington: Seafood in Southwest Washington

by Tom_Fields Written Sep 8, 2006
    Phillip's

This place has the best seafood buffet that I've had in Washington. It's moderatley priced, for what you get.

Favorite Dish: The buffet.

Instant Answers: Washington D.C.

Comments

Hotels Near Phillip's Flagship of Washington
3.0 out of 5 stars