Blaine Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Blaine

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Semiahmoo Resort: The fish and chips and the 4th of July barbecue

by joiwatani Written Jul 8, 2010

We drive over 100 miles just to come and eat the barbecued salmon and the fish and chips! There is nothing like having a barbecue with a group of people, drinking your lemonade, eating your fish and chips while listening to a live band...The view is beautiful!

Favorite Dish: Every year, I choose barbecued salmon, a cheeseburger with melted swiss cheese, a slice of tomatoes, a strip of red onion, a relish, two pieces of watermelon and drink four cups of coffee! Their coffe is awesome I kept refilling my cup until I am so full!

My daughter chooses the cheeseburger with all the relish while my husband gets the burger with pork and beans!

• Hiking and Walking

• Bellinghamster's Profile Photo

Semiahmoo Resort: You won't belive this is in Blaine

by Bellinghamster Updated May 2, 2003

This is a typical "Northwest" restaurant. I would classify it as "fine" dining. Usually we go for the Mother's Day Champagn Brunch.
    Salmon is certainly one of the best things on the menu. Also a good selection of NW or other wines.
    The bar has a nice setting.

The whole resort is based on the old Salmon cannery that used to be in the building. So there are big wooden beams and floors.

Favorite Dish: Did I say Salmon? YES!

• Beaches
    • Golf

Instant Answers: Blaine

Comments

Blaine Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Blaine restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Blaine sightseeing.