Dry Falls Junction Travel Guide

• Dry Falls Junction
  • Things to Do

Dry Falls Junction Things to Do

by joiwatani Written Sep 29, 2011

Make sure to read the history of the Dry Falls at the lookout. The information you learn is worth sharing to fellow travellers and friends - that this Dry Falls was the biggest and largest waterfalls in the world some 5,000 years ago!

Dry Falls Junction Shopping

by joiwatani Written Sep 29, 2011

What do you know? There is a gift shop at the Dry Falls! Out of no where, we stopped by here just to use the bathroom and unexpectedly, we saw this amazing place.

I wish the Department of Tourism in Washington State makes more advertising and marketing of this place since it's beauty is incredible!

The gift shop is in the same building as the bathroom. Unfortunately, for lack of time, I didn't check out the gift shop.

Dry Falls Junction Warnings and Dangers

by joiwatani Written Sep 29, 2011

I posted this on the Coulee Lake also because the Dry Falls is pretty close to it. I can't imagine falling from the lookout to the rocks and then to the lake.

For me, before even leaving the house, I advise my children to be very careful and always practice safety first. From the moment we get out from the car, I warn my children again to be aware of their surroundings.

When we stopped by the Dry Falls, I told my daughter to be not so close to the edge of the fence. As a parent, I always make sure that I am safe and so with my children.

Instant Answers: Dry Falls Junction

Comments

Dry Falls Junction Travel Guide
Map of Dry Falls Junction