La Conner Restaurants

The seagull waiting for the food!
  • Aaah, I should not be eating hamburger/french frie
    Aaah, I should not be eating...
    The view is excellent

Most Recent Restaurants in La Conner

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Pier 7 Restaurant: Hamburger and the view are awesome

by joiwatani Updated Apr 11, 2010

The seagull waiting for the food!

My daughters and I stopped by the Pier 7 Restaurant to check the deck but ended up smelling food! So, we sat down and ordered hamburgers. Believe me, the hamburgers are huge and served on the side tons of french fries. But, hungry as we were walking on the isles of the tulips's farmers, we gobbled them up!

The view is excellent. You can see the view of the coming and going of boats and see the bridge to the left and the Indian reservation across the river.

There are seagulls perched on the decks eyeballing our french fries! But, the sun was so nice and just sitting at the deck outside the restaurant was truly relaxing. After lunch, my daughter lounged and put her hands at the back of her head and said "Aaaahhhh, this is relaxing!"

Favorite Dish: We ordered hamburgers decked with freshly sliced tomatoes, a spread of green luttuce, ketsup and sweet yellow mustard. On, the side, are freshly cooked french fries with a little bowl of dipping sauce made of tartar, mayonnaise and ketsup.

We had a glass of pink lemonade as our drinks.

• Hiking and Walking
    • Photography
    • Cycling

• patriciapalomino's Profile Photo

Boardwalk Fish and Chips: French Fries to travel miles for

by patriciapalomino Updated Apr 22, 2007

The Boardwalk Fish and Chips and Espresso Bar is roomy, bright and cheery. Friendly, helpful server.
    Worth a visit to La Conner just to try the fries if you are a fish & chips fan.

Favorite Dish: The fish is okay, the coffee fine, but the French Fries are Divine!! My cousin and I, both seniors and extensive travellers, agree that they are the best we have had. The texture is perfect--crisp ouside and mealy inside. The flavour is delicious.

• Seniors

• Bellinghamster's Profile Photo

La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib House: For good Seafood, or good meal!

by Bellinghamster Written Apr 20, 2005
    From the street

Overlooks the river, with in-door and out-door deck dinning. Organic feel to the place, parts of the building are older than others, it's been added on to for years. Lots of wood everywhere.

The food I would rate as good. For someone from Bellingham it's good, for someone from New York or Wilshire it may not be up to your standards. Someone from Euphrata may rave about it, while a Seattlite will say they had better.

They have a good selection of local micro-brews was good. LaConner Brewing Co. Pilsner was very nice w/ my salmon.

We were there for lunch.
    My wife had Oysters on the Half Shell (Half dozen fresh shucked Blau oysters served witt cocktail sauce and lemon.) they were good and fresh. Just right. For her main dish: Clam Fettucini, it was good, but heavy on the sauce, you might request they go easy on it.
    I had Crab Stuffed Salmon with saffron rice. The rice wasn't quite right, but the Salmon was very good. Please note, when ordering Crab or anything with crab, AVOID Snow Crab, Alaskan King Crab is OK, but I really prefer Dungeness crab. The Salmon was just right (note the time of year, spring, if out of season, it would be frozen, which can be done well if done right). The Salmon is stuffed with Dungeness crab w/ some breading/seasoning. It was very good.

Favorite Dish: Crab Stuffed Salmon (Lunch). The crab is real Dungeness, and it was breaded and stuff in the Salmon. It was done very well, not dried out, nice and moist. Melted in my mouth.

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: La Conner

Comments

La Conner Restaurants

Reviews and photos of La Conner restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for La Conner sightseeing.