Lake Forest Park Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Lake Forest Park

Weaver Manor

by Ken_Weaver Written May 16, 2003

Summer Time in Lake Forest Park

My friends and adult children refer to our house as Weaver Manor. Over the past 16 years we have hosted over 40 international students and when necessary, been the boomerang home several times for our adult children. Our custom is to fly the country flag of our students continually while they are living in our home. My friends, while driving on the highway below our home can look up and see who's staying at the Manor!

Christmas Decorations are Big In Lake Forest Park

by Ken_Weaver Written May 15, 2003

Christmas 2001

My house is on the side of the hill overlooking Lake Washington. It takes me two weeks to get all of the lights up on the house. I do not turn the lights on until Thanksgiving Day night which is in late November. This picture was taken two years ago. I have added about 50% more lights since then!

When in the World is Lake Forest Park

by Ken_Weaver Written May 15, 2003

Map of North Seattle Metropolitan Area

Lake Forest Park is a suburban city adjacent to the north boundary of Seattle. From the center of LFP to downtown Seattle is a 30 minute drive during off commute hours. You will see it on the map on the north end of Lake Washington......red triangle

Instant Answers: Lake Forest Park

Comments

Lake Forest Park Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Lake Forest Park things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lake Forest Park sightseeing.

View all Lake Forest Park hotels