Lynnwood Travel Guide

Goldie and me on a walk at Martha Lake
    Meadowdale Park/Beach pedestrian tunnel

Lynnwood Things to Do

• by missmaule Written Jun 16, 2011

My husband and I moved to Edmonds not too long ago and are always looking for fun things to do. One of our favorite places is Lynnwood Bowl and Skate. The food is great (especially for a bowling alley), and unlike other bowling alleys the price is by the hour, not per game! The roller skating is also a ton of fun and a great throwback to when we were younger. Haha! Being adults, we especially enjoy the adults only skating sessions during the week. It's nice not to have to look out for little kids who don't know how to skate. And now that we've been a few times the staff is getting to know us by name! What a wonderful sense of community!

Lynnwood Hotels

Lynnwood Restaurants

• Always7696's Profile Photo

by Always7696 Written Oct 4, 2002

Be sure to bring a family with you. They serve all menu items family style for easy sharing. The dining area is divided into 6 to 7 different 'rooms' such as vino room and Pope room. I heard the round table in the Pope room can seat 20 people! It is a great place with people happy to work there.

Favorite Dish: Veal Parmigiana and Green Beans. Both were very good. The veal came with 3 cutlets and a fresh tomato sauce. The green beans were whole and flavored with olive oil and lemon. Mmmmm.

Instant Answers: Lynnwood

Comments

Lynnwood Travel Guide
Map of Lynnwood