Know about this? Rate It!
If you get time take a coach...
Favorite thing: If you get time take a coach trip from the tourist office to the Boeing factory at Everett. There you'll see the wide body aircraft (747, 777) production line in the largest building by volume in the world. The picture shows the planes lined up ready for acceptance testing after being painted.
If your landing path is from...
Favorite thing: If your landing path is from the north side, you will be able to see Boeing Field. This is where Boeing delivers most of the commercial airliners. On the low right coner, that is the first 747 airplane Boeing built. It is now on static display near the Museum of Flight.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Seattle Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Port Credit Hotels
- New Tung Chung Hang Hotels
- Montpelier Hotels
- Macaw Island Hotels
- San Vicente de la Barquera
- Shenandoah National Park