Seafood Restaurants, Seattle

Various outlets and locations

Enjoying alder planked salmon
    by HispanicYob
  • Seattle view from table I ate at, Alki Crab & Fish
    Seattle view from table I ate at, Alki...
    by glabah
  • Seafood Restaurants
    by mcuriel
  • totem house fish and chips: 47 years...still the best fish and chips anywhere!

by poohdetective Updated Mar 23, 2007

My grandma Vanada first took me here when I was 5, 47 years later I'm still a happy camper. I've traveled all over the US and Canada. As well as Alaska,and Hawaii. Haven't found anyplace that can
    touch them. Including Ivar's .( He was a personal friend of my Fathers). So do yourself a favor and
    try the best in town. I know I could be biased ,after all I was born in Ballard.

Favorite Dish: Fish and chips. Lightest batter in town. Chips are homemade and less greasy than Dicks.

• aukahkay's Profile Photo

Athenian Inn: Nothing Greek about it - just great seafood!

by aukahkay Written Oct 25, 2006

Athenian Inn entrance

The Athenian Inn is a quitessential institution in Pike Place Market. Overlooking the Seattle harbour, this popular restaurant serves delicious seafood and other American dishes to tourists and locals alike. Long queues can be expected during lunch time. If you are lucky, you can get a seat by the window overlooking the harbour, but otherwise, be content to sit at the bar counter.

Favorite Dish: I had a great serving of Spanish style seafood - clams and sausages served in a tangy spicy sauce with rice. The fish and chips are also good - succulent and not too oily.

• Alki Crab & Fish: My Favorite Casual Fish and Chips

by Naradja Written Jul 24, 2006

I LOVE this place. The seafood is so fresh, clean tasting, and delicious, that I kept going back even though I was on vacation. Also, the setting is wonderfully casual, friendly and interesting (the view of Seattle is fabulous). My dog was welcome at the outside picnic tables and we had nice walks along the shore after eating.

Favorite Dish: My favorites (I HIGHLY recommend all) were scallops, oysters, prawns, and cod. Oh, and the chowder, I love that chowder.

• Seafood Restaurants: My Favorite Chowder

by Naradja Updated Jul 24, 2006

Because we like to keep our budget low and I love food, I tested seafood restaurants by getting clam chowder. I tried Ivar's, Anthony's, Duke's, Ray's and Alki Crab & Fish. Duke's (West Seattle) was horrible - obviously sabotaged by a disgruntled worker it was SO BAD. Ivar's was not good. Ray's was pretty good. Anthony's was ok - more like an herb cream soup than clam chowder. Alki was terrific. Full of clams, thick and creamy, with lots of flavor. Ironically, Alki cost the least, had the best view, and pleasant casual outdoor seating.

• joits's Profile Photo

Steamers Seafood Cafe: Good clamchowder, good food...

by joits Updated Nov 25, 2004

My buddy works here, and he invited us down for dinner. You definitely have to have the clamchowder which is pretty damn good. Its not the best I've tasted (that honor belongs to a restaurant in San Francisco down by the water). Its a good place to watch a game or just hang out with your friends. Its got a great atmosphere, very casual and relaxed. Service is great too. And location wise, it's right by the water... great for romantic walks with that special someone.

Favorite Dish: The Clamchowder of course.

• kbl's Profile Photo

Crab Pot Seattle: Fun & dining

by kbl Updated Aug 12, 2004

The sea feast has arrived!

Very funny to have the food place ON the table. When arriving and choosing The Sea Feastfor Two, you'll have your silverware removed, butcher paper laid before you and a bib tied around your neck.

The restaurant is next to the water,so it gives you a great view.

Casual style: Don't expect this restaurant in the Michelin Guides :-) We went here with some friends and had a great evening.

Favorite Dish: The Sea Feast for Two

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Shucker's: Great Seafood in between your business meetings!

by ATXtraveler Written Jun 12, 2004

While looking for a quick lunch spot in between business meetings on my trip to Seattle, I spotted Shuckers...which had been recommended to me before. I decided to stop in and give it a shot, and man were my friends right!

This was a great lunch, the food was very fresh and delicious, and the service was top notch!

Don't be scared that this is located underneath the Four Seasons hotel... the prices were just fine.

Favorite Dish: I had the crab salad, and it was absolutely delicious!!

• vichatherly's Profile Photo

Flying Fish: Superb tuna at the Flying Fish

by vichatherly Updated Mar 22, 2004

Flying Fish

Excellent fish restaurant. Smart without being stuffy. Friendly yet discreet service.

After a hectic Sunday taking in the Aquarium, Puget Sound and The Space Needle, this was a great place to relax.

Come and enjoy your fish!

• leeludalas's Profile Photo

Marco's Supper Club: Great little restaurant in Belltown

by leeludalas Written Jan 23, 2004

Entry to Marco's

Marco's is a great little restaurant. The staff are extremely friendly. When I called to book a table from LA, the person on the phone wanted to know about my visit, offer suggestions for sight-seeing... etc. We visited Marco's and had a great experience. The restaurant is small, it is in a happening location in Belltown. The food was great! Fresh seafood, a good selection of dishes. Rated one of the best restaurants in Belltown.

Favorite Dish: Cuban grilled halibut with coconut rice

• Business Travel

• Erin74's Profile Photo

The Kingfish Cafe: The Kingfish Cafe

by Erin74 Updated Nov 23, 2003

Kingfish Cafe in Seattle

The Kingfish Cafe is located in the Capitol Hill section of Seattle and is very popular with urban hipsters and gourmets alike. The menu here is definitely oriented toward Southern and soul food. You'll find some great catfish at Kingfish Cafe! There can be a long wait for dinner, so be sure to call for a reservation. The interior of the restaurant is very welcoming and cozy. If you only go to one or two restaurants while in Seattle, I highly recommend that The Kingfish Cafe be one of them!

Favorite Dish: Save room for dessert! Their desserts are enormous and absolutely delicious.

• Business Travel
    • Luxury Travel

• csauve's Profile Photo

Chinooks Restaurant: Chinooks Restaurant

by csauve Written Aug 26, 2002

You can see the fisherman loading the fish into the kitchen! The view is of the wharf where all the fishing boats are parked...extremely fresh fish and the decor is very westcoast.

Favorite Dish: Fish and chips of course!

• Edith49's Profile Photo

Totem House Fish & Chips: Best Little Fish & Chips House

by Edith49 Written Nov 5, 2006

Totem House Fish & Chips

A local fast food fish and chips place that has been around forever. Absolutely my favorite fish and chips place.

Favorite Dish: I just like the fish and chips, my husband always gets fried clams (yuk).

• maju's Profile Photo

Crab Pot: Awsome seafood

by maju Written Apr 30, 2004

Eating at The Crab Pot

The food here was great. Be ready to get messy because it is all finger food.

Favorite Dish: We had the family pot of crab, clams, oyster, shrimp and more than i can remember.

• EdinburghRoc's Profile Photo

Make or buy lunch and eat at a table on the pier.: Don't miss the fresh seafood.

by EdinburghRoc Updated Oct 2, 2002
    Waterfront Seattle

Buy from a street vendor or make up your own lunch & take it down to the pier & watch the ferrys sail by, but watch those seagulls.

Instant Answers: Seattle