Seattle's Best, Seattle

Various locations

• Venturingnow's Profile Photo

Seattle's Best, literally: Don't miss the coffee!

by Venturingnow Updated Feb 3, 2003

Pike Place Sign

Coffee is a staple of Seattle. I had some from everywhere I could find, and there was one place that I thought was the best. It's called Seattle's Best, just try whatever you can afford, it's really expensive. Everyone is always drinking coffee, it's really noticeable in Seattle.

• myrtle's Profile Photo

Seattle's Best: Mmmm...more good coffee from Seattle!

by myrtle Written May 13, 2004
    Leaving Seattle's Best on a rainy day

Sure, we've all heard of & probably been to Starbucks. I know it originated in Seattle, but why not try something different? Seattle's Best Coffee is a great start. It's very well-known to the people of Seattle, but we don't have any where I live. It looks like according to their webpage they are expanding quite a bit.

Favorite Dish: I really enjoyed their Chai Tea.

I had several friends from Seattle when I was in Nantes (they're sister cities), so when one of my friends was sent cookies from Seattle's Best from a friend back home I remember they were all too excited to get to have a taste of home. So I suppose their cookies are great, too.

• It's almost impossible to get...

by E._Anne Written Aug 26, 2002

It's almost impossible to get a bad meal in Seattle downtown - especially if you stay away from national chains and ask your concierge for a local recommendation. I ate well everywhere!

Skip the Starbuck's though, and try Seattle's best.

Instant Answers: Seattle