Spanish Cuisine, Seattle

5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Various outlets and locations

• Spanish Cuisine
    by joiwatani
    Andry, the boyfriend of Cerres (Maret)
  • Spanish Cuisine
  • joiwatani's Profile Photo

The best beef fajitas ever!: Mama's Mexican Kitchen

by joiwatani Updated Sep 3, 2012

During our last Virtualtourist Seattle Meeting last August 2012, we went to Mama's Mexican Kitchen and I ordered the beef fajita. It was so delicious, I asked some of the members with me to taste it.

Their food is well-presented on a sizzling plate with the beef fajita mixed with fresh vegetables (sweet onions, zucchinis and yellow squash) with their freshly cooked tortillas folded in a waxpaper to keep it warm before you eat it!

The restaurant is very cozy, with lots of return customers. The price is on average and affordable!

I truly enjoyed eating at this restaurant. I highly recommend you go to this restaurant and order the beef fajitas! You have to come here with your appetite because their servings are large!

The atmosphere here is very lively since most of the customers are local.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the beef fajita with extra guacamole. The restaurant has great and freshly toasted chips that you can dip with different salsas!

• meliae's Profile Photo

Marcha Tapas & Copas: Marcha Tapas & Copas

by meliae Updated Apr 22, 2008

Spanish cuisine. Great place to go with friends. Order a variety of tapas (that's hors d'ouvres, or appetizers for you English-speaking folk!) to share. Everything we've ordered there has been delicious — so much that we ate 'em all! Unfortunately, they don't open until after 4pm, so I cannot go there for lunch anymore. (Boo hoo!)

THIS RESTAURANT IS CLOSED ~ NO LONGER APPLICABLE

Favorite Dish: Assorted tapas and red wine. Great chorizo con patatas y pomiento, bruschetta, and more.

• meliae's Profile Photo

Andaluca: Andaluca

by meliae Written Aug 25, 2002

Spanish cuisine!

Favorite Dish: I fear that you may be seeing a pattern here if you've been reading these 'favorite menu items.' Their risotto is great! (Okay, so I like risotto and know how to find a restaurant that makes it well.) Be sure to be like me and have a nice glass of red wine with your risotto. hehe. :-}

Instant Answers: Seattle