Go Seattle Card, Seattle

• Go Seattle Card
    by downtownboogie
  • downtownboogie's Profile Photo

by downtownboogie Written Feb 8, 2006

This card was a great idea when i visited Seattle. I was a bit worried that I was going to end up making a huge mistake, but it really was worth it. I ordered the card online and it was sent to my house before my trip. The card included admission to the Space Needle, Grayline Tours, Underground Tour, EMP and a trip to Mt. St. Helens. I also got to skip ahead in line at a few places because techincally, I'd already paid. :D It was fantastic.

• Museum Visits

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Go Seattle Card - Great Travel Investment

by jamiesno Written May 6, 2005

Go Seattle Card

I was a little bit skeptical when I ordered the Go Seattle Card online but I have to tell you it was one of the best travel investments I have ever made and I saved a lot of money.

Just go on the web site and get all the detail but bascially you pay for the card based on the number of days you need it. Personally I paid $69 USD for a two day card. Just a tip of the iceberg you get FREE admission to:

Space Needle®
    EMP (Experience Music Project)
    Argosy Cruises Harbor Cruise
    Argosy Cruises Lake Cruise
    Full-day Gray Line tour to Mt. St. Helens (A $79.00 VALUE!)
    Full-day Gray Line tour to Mt. Rainier (A $79.00 VALUE!)
    Gray Line Hop-on-Hop-Off Double Decker bus tour
    The Underground Tour
    Safeco Field Tour
    Qwest Field Tour
    Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame

I done the Mt. St. Helen's tour so I was automatically in $10 USD. I also done the EMP and the Space Needle and others for free! Each time I used it I was in more and more savings!!

So you get the picture. If you are going to be doing super touring like me over a day or two get this card and save your self a pile of money so you can then spend it on other things of course :-)

• Eco-Tourism