Sequim Restaurants

• interior decoration of Dockside Grill restaurant
    interior decoration of Dockside Grill...
  • Highway 101 Diner has 1950s interior decor
    Highway 101 Diner has 1950s interior...
    Highway 101 Diner has 1950s memorabilia

Most Recent Restaurants in Sequim

• glabah's Profile Photo

Dockside Grill: Expensive but Good Seafood by the Bay

by glabah Written Sep 9, 2009
    Dockside Grill on ground floor of this building

This hidden restaurant sits on the edge of Sequim Bay, and offers some of the best (and expensive!) food in the Sequim area. You will find the restaurant to be richly decorated, the staff to be very attentive, and the food to be wonderful.

It is very popular, despite the prices, due to the quality of food. Hence, if you really want to eat here, reservations really are recommended. Otherwise, you could be in for a long wait.

There are only several tables with a view of Sequipm Bay, unfortunately, so to get the best view in the house you will have to get very lucky!

The restaurant is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

Favorite Dish: When you order an appetizer of a half-dozen oysters ($11.95), you will be asked what type of oysters you want. We ordered two each of the three types available, in order to sample each type. This is definitely the way to go!

The Bouillabaisse ($27.95) is wonderful! It is a bit like having a seafood stew of all your favorite seafoods.

• Luxury Travel
    • Sailing and Boating

• glabah's Profile Photo

Highway 101 Diner: 1950s Theme with Appropriate Paraphanelia

by glabah Written Sep 9, 2009
    Highway 101 Diner has 1950s interior decor

Featuring a number of artifacts from the 1950s, and what is probably the original black and white tile floor, the Highway 101 Diner create the environment of a place that time forgot. Almost everything you see here, from the Big Pink Automobile Juke Box to the 1950s movie posters is a piece of the past.

This place is VERY popular and crowded on weekend tourist season days.

Favorite Dish: Check the specials, especially the Breakfast Specials!

• GrandpaDunn's Profile Photo

Three Crabs: Sit on the dock of the bay

by GrandpaDunn Written Apr 18, 2007

Frances and I lived in Sequim Washington for several years, and our favorite spot to take the grandchildren to dinner was Three Crabs. 9 out of 10 grandchildren enjoyed the "Haliwich" the best. It was a Halibut sandwich with french fries or cole slaw. All of the dishes at Three Crabs were good in my opinion.

• eponabri's Profile Photo

3 Crabs: Five Star

by eponabri Written Jul 27, 2006

3 crabs is one of the first restaurants we went to when we moved to Sequim. We heard so much about it, we really expected the building to be much bigger than it was. We have been back many times.

A year after our daughter died, we had a memorial celebration. The first night we hosted friends and family at The 3 Crabs. The staff and management bent over backwords to make sure everyone was happy and satisfied.

Favorite Dish: My favorite seafood dish is Sole Almondine, and this is one of the few places I've been able to find it. The deep fried prawns are my second favorite on their menu. It's fun to watch the bibbed diners dig into the Taste of Dungeness with crab, clams and oysters.

• Seniors

• GuthrieColin's Profile Photo

Oak Table: Quaint Local Eatery

by GuthrieColin Written Feb 21, 2005
    Oak Table

This restraunt has a very nice setting as many of the local restraunts in the area. I think that the retirment community fuels these type of restaunts. My food was great. I had a typical omlet and the hashbrowns and such. However one of the people I ate with got pretty sick. I've heard from several locals that this restraunt is consistantly pretty good.

• 10eke's Profile Photo

Hi-way 101 Diner: Hi-way 101 Diner

by 10eke Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite Dish: We had dinner at this wonderful 101 Diner, a classic fifties style diner. Eddy had a ‘Louis Louis’ (bacon-burger) I was more in a swinging mood and took ‘the twist’ (cheeseburger). This really was a great place.

Instant Answers: Sequim

Comments

Sequim Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sequim restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sequim sightseeing.