Tacoma Nightlife

by PSK808

Most Recent Nightlife in Tacoma

• Tacoma Comedy Club: Lots of laughs

by gregorykinsey Written Oct 14, 2010

This is a brand new comedy club, that has hardwood floors, a beautiful backdrop, and really cool pictures of famous dead comedians all around the room. The ambience has the style of an old Vegas style club, maybe the coolest I have seen in the country.

Dress Code: No dress code from what I could tell. Casual.

• Theater Travel
    • Singles
    • Beer Tasting

• HonuStyle's Profile Photo

Matador Restaurant and Tequila Bar: Best Nightspot in Tacoma

by HonuStyle Written Mar 23, 2009

Well, I have to say I am a little biased about this place. I did spend a lot of time here because I helped build it. I happened to be in downtown Tacoma one day fresh off the plane from Hawaii. A previous job offer fell through and I was walking down the street when I saw a jobsite just starting. I talked to the big guys Brian and Shane, not knowing they were owners of the place, and just like that, I worked at the most enjoyable jobsite ever. I looked forward to work everyday as I knew the guys alongside me also had a stake in the place. Over time it became what is till this day, a really great place to eat, drink and hangout. The whole place is a work of art and so is the food. Man, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. There are currently four locations in Washington and two in Oregon, and they are open from 11am - 2am. Check out the website for more info.

Dress Code: Dress To Impress

• Architecture
    • Singles

• vbu78's Profile Photo

The Hotel: Shake your groove thang!

by vbu78 Written Jun 13, 2003

While Tacoma may not have as many nightclubs as Seattle, we make our's count. The Hotel is one of the newest additions to Tacoma's downtown nightlife and it is by far the best as far as I'm concerned. Friday and Saturday nights are hopping down at the Hotel with Josh and Dave behind the bar keeping the crowd liquified as a great diverse group of people dance to just as divers music. If dancing is not your thing, the Hotel has a great kitchen and plenty of tables away from the dance floor. But I like to be up on the stage on the dance floor!

Dress Code: I don't know if there is a particular dress code, but come on people - If you are going out dress like it! You might not be able to wear jeans or sneakers.

• PSK808's Profile Photo

Engine House No 9 (E-9): A great local brewery/pub

by PSK808 Updated Aug 29, 2002

E-9

This Brew Pub is a converted 1907 firehouse, the former Engine House No 9. It features a well rounded food and beer selection, there's something here for everyone! E-9's own beers are brewed in their brewery right next door. Firehouse regalia and implements decorate the walls and ceiling. Wednesdays are quiz night, tons of fun! There is an area for outdoor seating, the inside areas are non-smoking. In short, great food, drinks, friendly staff and people!

Dress Code: Casual

• PSK808's Profile Photo

The Loft: The Loft

by PSK808 Updated Aug 29, 2002

At the Loft

An upscale, trendy nightclub in Downtown Tacoma. No jeans and tennis shoes here!

Dress Code: No running shoes, no t-shirts, no hats, no athletic wear. So look good, you never know who you'll bump into! :)

Instant Answers: Tacoma

Comments

Tacoma Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Tacoma nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tacoma sightseeing.