Charleston Nightlife

Charleston Moose
    by butterflykizzez04

Most Recent Nightlife in Charleston

• Cold Spot: Drinks, BBQ wings, and NTN Trivia!

by PolishBear Written Jan 15, 2008

If you are familiar with NTN Trivia (the multiple-choice interactive trivia game most often seen on TVs in bars), the Cold Spot is West Virginia's best known NTN location and a great place to get your trivia fix. There's also a good selection of bar food, domestic and import beers both in bottles and on draft, and mixed drinks. When there's a big game on TV, this place can get pretty raucous. What can I say? This is simply a comfortable, unpretentious spot to hang out with friends and relax. And the NTN Trivia team is a really friendly, welcoming bunch.

Dress Code: There is no dress code. I've seen everything from sportcoats to bib overalls. Whatever you feel comfortable in is fine.

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

Charleston Moose: Go Dancing at the MOOSE

by butterflykizzez04 Written Apr 16, 2006

Charleston Moose

I am a member of the FRATERNAL ORDER OF THE MOOSE..and we have an awesome MOOSE in Charleston.

It is two stories, and we have a huge dancing floor on both levels. We also have great dinners and family parties that we can include the children.

I love to go there on friday and saturday nights to dance my cares away...they have a wonderful DJ and play some great dance music..The drinks are discounted and ample.

Dress Code: Anything comfortable as long as it covers up your body parts...

Instant Answers: Charleston

Comments

Charleston Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Charleston nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Charleston sightseeing.