Ravenswood Travel Guide

• One of my Favorite old houses in Ravenswood
    One of my Favorite old houses in...
    Main street in Ravenswood
    View of Ohio River from Ravenswood Park

Ravenswood Things to Do

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo
    Noel (dau) & Aretta (grandma to Noel) bowling

by butterflykizzez04 Written Apr 16, 2006

We enjoy taking the kids bowling on the weekends in Ravenswood. We live in Ripley and we only have to drive about 10 miles to have some fun. We don't have any bowling in Ripley.

It is not that expensive and is older and small. Usually crowded with teenagers and billard shooters..but always great atmosphere..The shoe rental is only $1 per person and the games only cost $1.50 per person per game. So with these prices you can afford to bowl a couple games. They have a snack bar that serves the normal greasy fare, but the kids love it...
    cheese sticks and sodas for all, except me..no deep fried for me..
    my hubby likes it because they still have a smoking area, until the county passes a law on it.

Ravenswood Hotels

Ravenswood Restaurants

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo
    Noel (dau) Taylor & Tiffany (nieces) having fun 1 more image

by butterflykizzez04 Written Apr 16, 2006

We love to go to PIZZA HUT...because they are the same no matter where you visit them...
    The food is great. The ambience is wonderful and we love the jutebox.. The music is always good and sometimes loud, but always good.

If you go on a friday or saturday night, expect to wait some, but nothing major. It gives you plenty of time to talk and catch up. We usually go with several people and make an evening of it. The kids usually always have fun there..

Favorite Dish: We usually order a large Super Supreme Pizza (handtossed crust) and then a second pizza with just pepperoni and extra cheese, usually handtossed also, rarely pan crust because that is just too much bread. We sometimes get a basket of breadsticks and extra sauce for dipping.

The drinks vary depending on what they want. I drink unsweetened tea and the kids usually drink mountain dew or cherry pepsi. The whole evening usually cost under $25 including tip...nice evening..

Instant Answers: Ravenswood

Comments

Ravenswood Travel Guide
Map of Ravenswood