Seneca Rocks Restaurants

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Front Porch Restaurant: Fantastic Views - Great Food

by Stephen-KarenConn Updated Dec 21, 2006

Outside Dining at on the Front Porch

If you want to experience a tasty meal in authentic Mountaineer surroundings with a view to remember then the Front Porch Restaurant is for you. It's on the second story above Harper's General Store, one of the only buildings, and the tallest one (two stories) in downtown Seneca Rocks.

I darted into the place during a driving summer thunderstorm and found a dry table underneath the large covered porch. From my perch I had a spectacular view of the majestic Seneca Rocks and the surrounding Allegheny Mountains.

The cheese steak sandwich I ordered, served with potato chips and a pickle spear was very good. The Front Porch is open daily for lunch and dinner.

• National/State Park

• KARLPORTER56's Profile Photo

Smoke Hole Caverns Restaurant

by KARLPORTER56 Updated Feb 4, 2006

This was a privately run tourist attraction as I recall. They had a very nice little restaurant .Not many people were eating when we were there.. They were friendly and the food was great and they had this ferocious Bear standing by the door.. I recomend eating lunch at Smoke Hole caverns It's been a few years but I hope the restaurant is still there..

Instant Answers: Seneca Rocks

Comments

Seneca Rocks Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Seneca Rocks restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Seneca Rocks sightseeing.