Cedarburg Travel Guide

Cedarburg Hotels

Cedarburg Restaurants

• riorich55's Profile Photo

by riorich55 Updated Sep 4, 2010

Housed in an older building right next to the River along with a number of other shops, the Cream and Crepe Cafe was our choice for lunch this Sunday afternoon.

We were seated promptly near the back stairs overlooking the river. The tables were made of solid wood as were the old wooden chairs. In fact, everything around us was wood, the floors, the walls, so if I spotted some smoke we were not going to stick around to see what happened.

The restaurant obviously catered to the tourist trade, but if the food is good, the surroundings are nice, it is local and the price is right, then I'm a happy camper.

Favorite Dish: For lunch we decided on the following:

Sue had some home brewed orange spice pekoe ice tea which went down really nice on this hot summer day. For her main course she had the ruben crepe.

I decided on some Cherry Cider for my drink and even though it was hot wanted to try the ham and split pea soup that I had seen at another table. For my main course I ordered a combination ham and swiss cheese crepe with asparagus and topped with Wisconsin Swiss cheese sauce. Both our meals were very reasonably priced and filled the bill for our lunch.

We fortunately had some room left over for some dessert which we split. A double chocolate mousse crepe which was decadent.

Hours:

Monday 10 to 5
    Tuesday to Saturday 10 to 8
    Sunday 11 to 5

View From Our Table Ham and Cheese Crepe with Asparagus Ruben Crepe with Pickle and Tomato Double Chocolate Mousse Crepe Entrance Way Sign
    • Women's Travel
    • Seniors

by yooperprof Written Jun 5, 2006

Brunch, coffee, sandwiches, soup. Now if they would just train the barista how to make a good cup of cappacino!

good morning sun
    • Beer Tasting

• Cedarburg Hotels

2 Hotels in Cedarburg

Cedarburg Transportation

by yooperprof Written Jun 5, 2006

Cedarburg is good for stolling and pedalling. The streets are bike-friendly, and there's an old railway bridge across Cedar Creek that has been saved for pedestrians and pedallers.

not for fishing

Cedarburg Favorites

by yooperprof Written Jun 5, 2006

Favorite thing: Cedarburg is one of those proud small towns which has kept its downtown movie theater in operation. Bravo Cedarburg.

a traditional uniplex!

Instant Answers: Cedarburg

Comments

Cedarburg Travel Guide
Map of Cedarburg