Delavan Travel Guide

Delavan Hotels

Delavan Restaurants

• by Europegirl2 Written Oct 4, 2002

My favorite restaurant in Delavan is The Chinese Garden. It has Chinese food, which I am really crazy about. Another restaurant that I really like is Elizabeth's Cafe located in the downtown area. Other restaurants that we have are: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Perkin's, Pizza Hut, Delavan Family Restaurant, Hernandez's Mexican Restaurant, and many other's!
    Chinese Garden has very good prices for Chinese food. It is not as expensive as most others. On an average meal for a family of four, you would spend anywhere from $30.00 - $50.00. But, it is definitely worth it. The people that work there are very helpful. You will get the food you ordered in no time at all. They never make mistakes with your order unlike some other restaurants.

Favorite Dish: My favorite menu item from the Chinese Garden is the Vegetable Fried Rice. I also really love the sweet and sour chicken. The vegetable fried rice is brown rice with sauce that include pieces of cooked broccoli, cauluflower, peas, carrots, green beans, etc. You absolutely have to try it. It's the best!

• by roxy_17_hon Written Oct 4, 2002

My favorite restaurant is Anchor Inn. I go there all the time. Accept when they are closed in the winter.
    :-(
    The food is really good and CHEAP. I would recomend it to anyone. Even people on a tight budget can afford it.

Favorite Dish: Every time I go there, I order the tacos. They are the best.

• Delavan Hotels

7 Hotels in Delavan

31 Reviews and Opinions

Delavan Off The Beaten Path

• by roxy_17_hon Written Oct 4, 2002

Most people probably miss St. Andrew's Church. The is a large church with beautiful stain-glass windows. Also, the school I go to is Phoenix Middle School. It is near Delavan-Darien High School and Sweet Aroma.

Delavan Favorites

• by Europegirl2 Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Spend a day on the lake! It has really beautiful scenery. You can rent a boat and take a trip around the lake. Many people also swim in the lake, too. Ice fishing is a major sport on this lake. Fishing is also great. We have many fish that are a foot long or over.

Fondest memory: I miss the countryness of Delavan. In the year 2000, I went to tour Europe all summer long with my friends. What I definitely missed was my family. But, back to the point. My favorite thing about Delavan is the helpful residents that live here. They are always there when you need them. In Delavan, everyone helps each other out. It is really a beautiful thing.

• by roxy_17_hon Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: go downtown. There are about 12 antique shops and lots of places to eat. One of the restaurants that you might want to eat at is Elizabeth's Cafe. They have a great menu selection. The phone number is (262) 728- 3383. The address is 332 East Walworth Ave.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Delavan is the Christmas tree lighting ceremony that they have every year downtown.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Delavan? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Instant Answers: Delavan

Comments

Delavan Travel Guide
Map of Delavan