Eagle River Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by Kay_C

Best Rated Restaurants in Eagle River

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

White Spruce Inn401 North...

by Kay_C Written Oct 4, 2002

White Spruce Inn
    401 North Railroad Street
    Eagle River, WI 54521
    (715) 479-9090

Favorite Dish: The famous Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fry - broiled or beer-battered cod fillets with choice of German Potato Salad, French Fries or Potato Pancakes (the best!)and coleslaw. When in Wisconsin, you have to experience a Fish Fry and this is a great one!

• White Spruce Inn: New phone number

by Warsh1 Written Dec 19, 2006

Located right on the river at the beginning of the 28 lake chain, this restaurant has a new phone number - (715) 479-1400 and an extensive lunch and dinner menu.

Favorite Dish: The Delmonico Steak melts in your mouth. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.

• Fishing

• Nero's: Dinner and a song

by loonwatcher Updated Oct 19, 2005

My husband and I went to Nero's a couple of weeks ago and had the best time! Sometimes, it can be hard to find truly excellent service in the Northwoods. It is there at Nero's. Our waitress was outstanding! Moreso, the owners are terrific people. It was our first time dining at Nero's and we felt as though we were old friends. The owner Patty greeted us at the door with a warm smile, seated us, and before our dinner was over she was providing the piano bar entertainment. What a treat! Patty's talant is first class - why is she not on Broadway I don't know. There were a number of people in the restaurant and bar - everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. The icing on the cake was when Patty sang "Sweet Bay James" - our favorite song! I have never heard anyone sing it better - really!

We did not get the chance to see her husband - he is the chef! Food was great!
    Nero's ad description " A Northwoods Dining experience with a touch of urban flair" (TRUE)
    The outside of the building looks like a classic supper club, however, inside - the interior has been decorated with a look that is trendy, vintage, & swanky. I love the collection of vintage martini sets.
    It has been a long time since I have had this much fun at a restaurant and felt so at home. I highly recommend this place - Call ahead - Patty does not sing every night.
    **The bathrooms were adorable!

Favorite Dish: Polenta - (sausage was outstanding! Grilled tuna - perfect! Salmon Vesuvio - really good

• Music

• Riverstone: Don't miss the Wisconsin "Log Jam" Cheese Soup!

by loonwatcher Updated Oct 19, 2005

Riverstone is very good. I love the decor - classy/comfortable. Food is always great. Service is good. Desserts are way too good. I love the open kitchen. Homemade bread is so yummy. Simply a great place. We enjoyed our anniversary dinner.
    *Same Owners / Sodapops

Favorite Dish: Executive Chef Jason Meinholz - Very Nice, He always asks us if we enjoyed our meal.
    We always do.
    My favorite dish is the "Log Jam" Cheese Soup. My husband loves the French Onion.
    Walleye "Shore Lunch" is very good. Pot roast is awesome! Pork Normandy with Bourbon Sweet Potaotoes - Mmmm.

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

The Chanticleer Inn: The Chanticleer Inn

by Kay_C Written Oct 4, 2002

This is a great northern Wisconsin Supper Club that overlooks Voyager Lake. Bring your appetite as the portions are huge. The Prime Rib was fabulous! Good service and great food.

Favorite Dish: Prime Rib

Instant Answers: Eagle River

Comments

Eagle River Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Eagle River restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eagle River sightseeing.