Eau Claire Restaurants

• Ginger Scallops & Szechuan Chicken take-out
    Ginger Scallops & Szechuan Chicken...
    by Bwana_Brown

Most Recent Restaurants in Eau Claire

• Coffee Traders International: Great food at this coffee shop

by frankspikoli Updated Apr 4, 2011

Located on Business 53 (Hastings Way) in the Eastridge Center, this is an upscale coffee shop with great food and coffee roasted in house. Free WI FI access is included. Great atmosphere with comfy seating and a fireplace. It's a local coffee shop with a trendy national chain look.

Favorite Dish: Milano Chicken Asiago - a Pannini with chicken, asagio cheese, artichoke, onion, more. Combined with a Carmel Breve or Bawls, makes a great lunch.

• Delivery Fix: Awesome

by troybeighley Written Mar 20, 2011

I just tried this new restaurant delivery company in Eau Claire and it is the best thing to hit Eau Claire.They deliver over 100 restaurants in the area that doesn't have delivery.Open 24/7 so you now can get breakfast delivered or a late night meal that does'nt consist of pizza and subs.Give them a try there number is 715-835-5853 and their website is www.deliveryfix.com

Favorite Dish: I love Buffalo Wild Wings and I now can get them delivered along with all my other favorite restaurants.

• Haymarket Grill: Best Experience in Town

by bigreduw64 Written Mar 24, 2008

The ambience is great, three levels. The first level has a lot of natural light and resembles a cafe setting. The second level is a bustling bar area and the third level is an intimate dining room great for a date. The food and service was amazing. I ordered swordfish and it was awesome. My girlfriend ordered the filet mignon wrapped in bacon and never picked up her steak knife it was so tender. I would recommend this place to everyone, well worth the trip and every penny that we spent.

• Business Travel

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo

Jade Garden: This was outstanding Chinese food!

by Bwana_Brown Updated Nov 7, 2007

Ginger Scallops & Szechuan Chicken take-out

After three days of constant driving, we were ready for some tasty take-out food when we finally reached this day's destination in Eau Claire. I spotted the next-door Jade Garden as we pulled into the motel parking lot and was even more pleased when, as we checked things out from our room, I saw that they provided take-out service. I have subsequently looked them up on the net and see that most of their customer ratings are in the 5-star category!

Favorite Dish: We both like a bit of spice as well as interesting flavours, so a quick look at the Jade Garden menu soon had us zeroed in on an order of Egg Rolls (2) for US$1.45, a spicy Szechuan Chicken dish with onions, carrots and green peppers (US$6.50) and Scallops in ginger sauce with celery, carrots, mushrooms and green peppers (US$8.25) along with a huge bowl of white rice. I must say, we have eaten a lot of oriental meals, but this one really made an impression on us with its tenderness and taste experience! That is not even counting the amount of food served - we didn't even come close to finishing it. Fortunately, our room had a refrigerator in which we could store the leftovers overnight and then they went into the cold trunk (boot) of our car the next morning for a refrigerated ride to our next stop in Minot, North Dakota!

• Business Travel

• High Shores Supper Club -...

by sweetsue71 Written Aug 24, 2002

High Shores Supper Club - about 10 miles northeast of Eau Claire on beautiful Lake Wissota
    Atmosphere is relaxing with a gorgeous view of Lake Wissota. Good menu selections with moderate pricing. Outdoor dining available during summer months.

Favorite Dish: Varies - good steaks

Steak/lobster tail special on Fri. nights

Instant Answers: Eau Claire

Comments

Eau Claire Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Eau Claire restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eau Claire sightseeing.