Marshfield Travel Guide

Marshfield Hotels

Marshfield Restaurants

• by kellyjo31 Written Apr 16, 2007

This restaurant is the best chinese diner in town. It has an unbelievably delicious buffet and menu. There is even a Thai menu. There's great service and soothing ambience. Definitely mark this one for a visit.

Marshfield Warnings and Dangers

• by warren1952 Written Jul 6, 2006

After moving here sometime ago(Marshfield WI) I have found what the person wrote about the people that walk the street and speak to themselves is very true. I have never been attacked however my wife has but she was able to get away after hitting the person with a rock. The only highlight the police arrived in no time but that was most likly becouse of all the problems that have had on the main street. I would also like to add there has to be more drunks in this city then any other I have ever lived in along with other real low lifes. If it was not for the great job I have paying me almost 12,000 a year I would have left a long time ago. But my employer says I might be getting a pay cut because of the other fast food places in the city. I got off a little bit on what I was talking about but back to the subject again about the people with mental illnesses walking the streets. I really don't think it is that bad because I did a lot of that before I got my great job and I didn't speak to loud to bother anyone. Well I got to go to work my other job picking up the cans laying on the street side.

• by Jon1983 Written Jan 22, 2006

One of the larger problems you might have in Marshfield is the amount of people living here with Mental Illnesses. This is due to the Marshfield Clinic and the Norwood Health Care Center that seem to draw anyone in the United States with a type of Mental Illness to this area. Although a large employer of many in the Marshfield area it is not safe to walk the cities streets without being attacked or grabbed by one of these persons. I thought I would give you all a heads up on this problem so that if you come here to visit or live you have been warned.

• Seniors

• Marshfield Hotels

13 Hotels in Marshfield

Instant Answers: Marshfield

• Nov 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM

btw, warren 1952 and jon1983 where are u from? obviously you're not from marshfield. Warren1952 only makes 12 K and he considers that a good job? He also goes on to say that he used to be crazy too. Plus, he miss spells ever other word. Don't take their word on Marshfield as a fact. They do not see the nice and friendly people in Marshfield

• Nov 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Ok listen, the people don't attack you. That is all made up. I have lived here over 17 years and have never been attacked once. Marshfield is a good, clean, and for the most part safe community. Sure, we do have a few weird looking people on the street, but that doesn't mean they are dangerous

Marshfield Travel Guide