Sheboygan Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Sheboygan

Weather Center Cafe: Coffee on the Riverfront

by apuleuis Written Jun 21, 2014

The best thing about the coffee shop is the location. Its located right on the riverfront and has seating outside right along the river. The whole cafe has a nautical theme. I have never had more than bakery there, but the coffee is good.

Favorite Dish: Any of their coffee drinks are good.

Brisco County Wood Grill: Good Food & Scenic River Views

by charlenemixa Written May 31, 2014

We happened on the Bistro seeking a lift dinner. Their varied menu gave us plenty of options. The Honey Chicken Salad was perfect for me & my husband enjoyed the Brats. Good service. Spacious restaurant with good river views.

• charlenemixa's Profile Photo

The Duke of Devon: Good Burgers!

by charlenemixa Written May 31, 2014

We stopped here because we had such a good lunch at their sister restaurant the "Field to Fork". The burgers were meaty and done to our liking. The pub food sounded really good but we were ready for some hearty burgers. Staff is well trained! Friendly and welcoming. The restaurant is on Sheboygan River across from the Blue Harbor Resort.

Favorite Dish: Burgers!

• charlenemixa's Profile Photo

Field to Fork: The Best Lunch!!!

by charlenemixa Written May 31, 2014

We stopped in due to a Tripadvisor listing and were extremely pleased. A well done cafe and market. Really good choices for lunch. My husband had the smoked trout special which included the fish on a huge pita, salad and cup of soup. Their salads are delicious and all with locally grown ingredients. Our waiter was fantastic! So energetic and enthusiastic describing the specials. Great place for lunch!

We highly recommend to anyone visiting the area. You will be delighted with this fresh food and diverse menu. Fresh!

Urbane: Urban Sheboygan

by yooperprof Written Jan 26, 2013
    Streetwise!

Good soup!

Sophisticated, worldly bistro and bar at the north end of Sheboygan's famed 8th Street. Internet access and good coffee during the day, then transitioning to more elaborate menu options at night. Occasional live music as well.

Asia's Finest Cuisine: Now Closed

by apuleuis Updated Aug 11, 2012

This is the gem no one seems to have discovered yet. As someone that lived in China, I've gotten very picky about Asian/American restaurants, but this one is great! - I guess no one really did discover it. In less than 6 months it went out of business :(

Favorite Dish: My favorite item is the bubble tea. Their egg rolls are great, and cheap enough that when I was supposed to bring a pot-luck dish, I brought a pile of these instead.

Paradigm: Coffee & Sandwiches

by apuleuis Written Aug 7, 2012

This coffee shop has a great atmosphere, a large space full of couches and bicycles. There is a sandwich menu too with gourmet breads and piles of veggies on the sandwiches. Very comfortable to spend a long time in. Check out the bulk foods store in the back, or come during a concert.

• Cycling

ArtCafe at the Kohler Arts Center: Chic stylish eating

by yooperprof Updated Apr 4, 2011

let's eat in the garden, James!

If you are looking for a lite mid-day meal in Sheboygan, the ArtCafe at the Kohler arts center is a good choice. They have a very good selection of tasty unusual soups and salads and pitas. And in the warm months, you can eat outside on a delicious little patio!

Favorite Dish: My curry vegetable soup was a winner!

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo

The Charcoal Inn: Brats....

by Tom_In_Madison Written Jun 25, 2009

Taken from outside, Greele St location

I read about this restaurant, so I stopped in. I went to the one on Greele. It's a small place, with a counter.

Ordered a single brat sandwich. She asked if I want anything on it. I didn't want to offend by saying ketchup, so said nothing, The waitress said, you want butter on it, right?". I said 'yes'.
    Tasty. not in casing, so it's less fatty than most of them, and was maybe the best I've had since my grandfather went to the German butchers in Milwaukee.

A double brat sandwich will set you back $3.85. Cheap at double the price.

Field to Fork: Regional/natural restaurant & market

by yooperprof Written Aug 4, 2008

Foodies in Wisconsin, come here!

I love the idea of this place: a small restaurant and market emphasizing local foods grown naturally or organically from small nearby producers, emphasing quality and freshness. They have a deli counter downstairs, a decent small market, a bakery with breads and sweets, a selection of interesting wines and beers - and a full service restaurant upstairs in the loft area. I hope that Sheboygan is ready for this place!

I also hope that the restaurant is able to keep a high level of quality. I have to admit that I was somewhat disappointed with my lunch here, though. I had a vegetarian quiche that was quite good, and a salad that I really should have sent back. The vinagrette dressing was disgustingly SALTY. Really, I should have asked for something else - but I felt bad for my server, who was slammed with an 8-top at the same time that I came in, and who was struggling to carry the food up a long staircase from the kitchen.

• lisalisa8878's Profile Photo

City Streets Riverside: Say hello to Mama D!

by lisalisa8878 Written Feb 2, 2005

Wonderful food - our favorite was the pecan crusted walleye! Appetizers were great, service was wonderful. If you're lucky enough to meet her, be sure to say hello to Mama D - a waitress and bartender with a true gift for making you feel like you're home!

Favorite Dish: Pecan Crusted Walleye - perfectly prepared!

South Pier Parlor: Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor

by apuleuis Written Jun 21, 2014

This reminds me of an old fashioned ice cream parlor. So much character inside the building. Quite a big selection too of ice cream, sundaes, smoothies, coffee & soda drinks.

Favorite Dish: All of it!

Instant Answers: Sheboygan

Comments

Sheboygan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sheboygan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sheboygan sightseeing.