Sheboygan Restaurants

Taken from outside, Greele St location
    by Tom_In_Madison
    but the dressing has too much salt
    by yooperprof
    upstairs seating
    by yooperprof

Most Recent Restaurants in Sheboygan

Urbane: Urban Sheboygan

by yooperprof Written Jan 26, 2013
    Streetwise!

Good soup!

Sophisticated, worldly bistro and bar at the north end of Sheboygan's famed 8th Street. Internet access and good coffee during the day, then transitioning to more elaborate menu options at night. Occasional live music as well.

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

Asia's Finest Cuisine: Now Closed

by apuleuis Updated Aug 11, 2012

This is the gem no one seems to have discovered yet. As someone that lived in China, I've gotten very picky about Asian/American restaurants, but this one is great! - I guess no one really did discover it. In less than 6 months it went out of business :(

Favorite Dish: My favorite item is the bubble tea. Their egg rolls are great, and cheap enough that when I was supposed to bring a pot-luck dish, I brought a pile of these instead.

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

Paradigm: Coffee & Sandwiches

by apuleuis Written Aug 7, 2012

This coffee shop has a great atmosphere, a large space full of couches and bicycles. There is a sandwich menu too with gourmet breads and piles of veggies on the sandwiches. Very comfortable to spend a long time in. Check out the bulk foods store in the back, or come during a concert.

• Cycling

ArtCafe at the Kohler Arts Center: Chic stylish eating

by yooperprof Updated Apr 4, 2011

let's eat in the garden, James!

If you are looking for a lite mid-day meal in Sheboygan, the ArtCafe at the Kohler arts center is a good choice. They have a very good selection of tasty unusual soups and salads and pitas. And in the warm months, you can eat outside on a delicious little patio!

Favorite Dish: My curry vegetable soup was a winner!

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo

The Charcoal Inn: Brats....

by Tom_In_Madison Written Jun 25, 2009

Taken from outside, Greele St location

I read about this restaurant, so I stopped in. I went to the one on Greele. It's a small place, with a counter.

Ordered a single brat sandwich. She asked if I want anything on it. I didn't want to offend by saying ketchup, so said nothing, The waitress said, you want butter on it, right?". I said 'yes'.
    Tasty. not in casing, so it's less fatty than most of them, and was maybe the best I've had since my grandfather went to the German butchers in Milwaukee.

A double brat sandwich will set you back $3.85. Cheap at double the price.

Field to Fork: Regional/natural restaurant & market

by yooperprof Written Aug 4, 2008

Foodies in Wisconsin, come here!

I love the idea of this place: a small restaurant and market emphasizing local foods grown naturally or organically from small nearby producers, emphasing quality and freshness. They have a deli counter downstairs, a decent small market, a bakery with breads and sweets, a selection of interesting wines and beers - and a full service restaurant upstairs in the loft area. I hope that Sheboygan is ready for this place!

I also hope that the restaurant is able to keep a high level of quality. I have to admit that I was somewhat disappointed with my lunch here, though. I had a vegetarian quiche that was quite good, and a salad that I really should have sent back. The vinagrette dressing was disgustingly SALTY. Really, I should have asked for something else - but I felt bad for my server, who was slammed with an 8-top at the same time that I came in, and who was struggling to carry the food up a long staircase from the kitchen.

• lisalisa8878's Profile Photo

City Streets Riverside: Say hello to Mama D!

by lisalisa8878 Written Feb 2, 2005

Wonderful food - our favorite was the pecan crusted walleye! Appetizers were great, service was wonderful. If you're lucky enough to meet her, be sure to say hello to Mama D - a waitress and bartender with a true gift for making you feel like you're home!

Favorite Dish: Pecan Crusted Walleye - perfectly prepared!

Instant Answers: Sheboygan

Comments

Sheboygan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sheboygan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sheboygan sightseeing.