Washington Island Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Washington Island

• lar-n-me's Profile Photo

RV'ing

by lar-n-me Updated Aug 7, 2004

Our (my) 2nd trip to the island we made sure was a different experience than the first by flying into Chicago and driving a motor home from there to the island. Those of you who have rv'd before know the incredible fun and benefits of having your 'home' with you everywhere you go. And staying the night in a different place (or not) each night was cool.
    yep even motor homes can fit on the island ferries...... below is a picture heading back to mainland from the island on the Arni J. Richter ferry.. named after the gentleman who owns them.

• lar-n-me's Profile Photo

Island Ferries

by lar-n-me Updated Apr 24, 2004

The ferry ride to the island is just part of the fun of Door County. Drive on and either wait the 30-40minutes in your car, or get out and watch the NW view of beautiful Michigan Lake from the top of the ferry.

Website:
    island ferries

• moneysavr's Profile Photo

Car ferry over to the Island,...

by moneysavr Written Oct 4, 2002

Car ferry over to the Island, bring your car or bike
    Your car ,taxi Vis taxi shes got to be 100 years old by now!or bike or tour on the cherry train a pulled cart like deal hits all the sites to see on the Island
    This is a photo of a Cedar lodge cabin nice.field Stone fire place porch/deck/grill/picnic table&lots a room for the kids to run or bike without being hit by a car! Russ the owner keeps the grounds nice!

Instant Answers: Washington Island

Comments

Washington Island Transportation

Reviews and photos of Washington Island transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Washington Island sightseeing.

View all Washington Island hotels