Cheyenne Restaurants

HERE IT IS
    by Rich62
    ONE of the beers is Chris's - honest!
    by toonsarah
    Bison!
    by toonsarah

Most Recent Restaurants in Cheyenne

Ruby Juice: Good lunch stop

by toonsarah Updated Apr 4, 2011

We were the only customers in this friendly juice bar, which rather surprised me as it was pretty good. It was a Saturday - maybe they do better business on a weekday when people are at work in the nearby offices.

The emphasis here is definitely on tasty, healthy eating - lots of salads and wraps, smoothies and freshly squeezed juices in interesting combinations. The prices are good, and because we bought two wraps and two juices we were given a discount! The bill came to a little under $13 for an excellent lunch.

The decor is bright and cheerful too, and they played some great music - but not too loud. Just wish we'd had some company, as I always feel a bit weird being the sole customers like that ;)

Favorite Dish: The juices were really fresh and delicious, and I loved my chicken ginger wrap (with broccoli, cashews, etc and a fantastic ginger dressing) - Chris though said his hummous wrap was only OK.

The Trail Coffee Shoppe: Great coffees

by toonsarah Written Dec 14, 2006

Bison!

This coffee shop is in the lobby of the Plains Hotel, but also opens on to the street. It’s friendly and welcoming, with a good range of lattes, magazines, board games and tourist brochures so that you can plan your visit to Cheyenne while enjoying a great mug of coffee. There are also muffins and other baked goods, sandwiches and snacks. And this huge bison looks down at you from the wall – I’m sure he’d been following us all over the state as we’d seen him, or perhaps his cousins, in so many places!

Favorite Dish: The hazlenut latte was great!

• toonsarah's Profile Photo

Snake River Bar & Grill: Good beer and burgers!

by toonsarah Written Dec 12, 2006

ONE of the beers is Chris's - honest!

We had our final Wyoming dinner here and it made an enjoyable end to our trip. The burgers were very good (real beef!) and the microbrews excellent. The menu also features pasta, pizzas and other mains. The setting is great – located in the historic Union Pacific Depot building and full of historic character. The waiting staff were friendly, though busy, and the atmosphere was very relaxed, with numerous TV screens showing different sports. This isn’t the place to come for a romantic dinner or perhaps to bring elderly parents, but for everyone else it’s a good value laid-back evening out.

Our meal consisted of a burger each with fries and 2 beers each, and cost $27.

Favorite Dish: The burgers were very good but after the dust that had blown into my eyes and down my throat as we battled the heavy winds that day, I'd have to say that those refreshing microbrews were the highlight! The one I had and enjoyed was the Big Boy Amber Ale - silly name, good taste!

• Beer Tasting

• Caolonm's Profile Photo

L'Osteria Mondello Italian Cucina: It has a really nice patio.

by Caolonm Written Feb 14, 2006

I have eaten at L'Osteria Mondello Italian Cucina a total of 3 times over the past 5 (?) years that it has been opened. Two of those times were within the past year.
    Ambiance: The restaurant front looks like a pizzeria; the actual sit down area is in back. In the back, the tables are smaller and more intimate. Decorations include the standard Italian art and plants (tropical trees/shrubs/etc.) Lower lit depending on where the sun hits as most of the seating area looks on to the green way and the back of the airport (very open feeling). They also have a patio type area which seems to be open most of the year. It's very nice as there are very few places in Cheyenne where you can eat outside and feel not too windswept. I can say that I like the way it looks.
    Food: I have only had the Alfredo. The first time it seemed as though it had been spiked with nutmeg. The second time was quite good, but the third time it was pretty bland. Good variety of salad dressings (no ranch) and great bread. They serve Pepsi products. Probably not great for kids. The Pizzeria up front would be, though.
    Price: Pretty inexpensive. $25 for 2 people including tip. This was lunch and seemed substantially cheaper than dinner?s menu.
    Overall: I like this place OK. There isn?t much better in the line of Italian in Cheyenne, so this place at least has a great (if not quaint) look to it. The people there are always quite friendly.

Favorite Dish: Only had the Alfredo. Love that bread, though.

• Rich62's Profile Photo

LITTLE AMERICA: AN INTERESTING SETTING FOR THIS RESTAURANT

by Rich62 Written Apr 22, 2005

WATCH FOR THIS SIGN

The food is good, not spectacular, but good. But the setting is interesting. A nice gift shop, a golf course nearby (I have actually seen wild Antelope grazing on the golf course.), gas station, huge motel. I took this picture from the golf course.

Favorite Dish: Basic American comfort food served here. Pretty good coffee, but nothing fancy like latte' or anything like that, unless they have started it since I was there.

• Horse Riding

• L'Osteria Mondello and The In...

by urville Written Aug 26, 2002

L'Osteria Mondello and The In & Out.
    L'Osteria Mondello is authentic, beautiful and has great atmosphere.

This In & Out is unlike any in & out anywhere.

Favorite Dish: @ L'Osteria - Shrimp Scampi Verdue
    @The In & Out - Chilli Cheese Dogs

• beckyfish's Profile Photo

Sanford's: Sanford's

by beckyfish Updated Aug 24, 2002

The food isn't the most impressive aspect this resturant in my opinion, go for the atmosphere. It was fun to look at all the interesting pictures and paraphanalia on the walls surrounding!

Favorite Dish: I had a gigantic chicken salad which was pretty good

• hersheybar's Profile Photo

Cheyenne's Cattle Company is a...

by hersheybar Written Aug 24, 2002

Cheyenne's Cattle Company is a resturant within the Hitching Post Inn. They serve a great lunch buffet.

Favorite Dish: I like to try out the local fare so I had to have the buffalo steak. Not bad....lower in fat and it doesn't taste like chicken at all!

• Rich62's Profile Photo

AVANTI ITALIAN RISTORANTE: ITALIAN DINING, WYOMING STYLE

by Rich62 Written Sep 19, 2006
    HERE IT IS

It was a decent meal for a decent price with decent surroundings. It just wasn't anything to get excited about.

Favorite Dish: The buffet.

• Seniors

Instant Answers: Cheyenne

Comments

Cheyenne Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cheyenne restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cheyenne sightseeing.