Green River Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Green River

• atufft's Profile Photo

Shaded Place to Park the RV

by atufft Written Aug 4, 2008

When traveling from the east on I-80, take the business 80 exit into town and you will soon find an overpass for the railroad tracks. This is very high and wide and is a great place to park the RV for the day or night. I parked my semi- and trailer for a couple of hours. To return to I-80, continue down Flaming Gorge Rd, the main drag in town, until you are routed back to the I-80 on-ramp. This location is certainly not a great view spot, but it is free. Note the view of the railroad tracks and nearby western bar.

Green River Overpass Parking View of Train from Under the Overpass Nearby Western Bar and Cafe
    • Trains

• sim1's Profile Photo

Map

by sim1 Updated Oct 12, 2004

This is a map of our roundtrip through the USA. For our roundtrip was only one possibility : the car! We travelled a lot of miles, but the roads are very good.

Come follow me to the next chapter of my trip and go to my Jackson page (Wyoming) or go to my USA page to see an overview of my whole roundtrip.

• atufft's Profile Photo

Pedestrian Bridge Over the Rail Yard

by atufft Written Aug 4, 2008

The Union Pacific Rail Yard divides the city into two, and the main way that locals on foot get between downtown and the Expedition Island and Evers Parks is by the steel bridge.

Green River Pedestrian Bridge Over Rail Yard Green River Pedestrian Bridge Over Rail Yard View of Rail Yard from Pedestrian Bridge
    • Trains
    • Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Green River

Comments

Green River Transportation

Reviews and photos of Green River transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Green River sightseeing.