Bar 6, Buenos Aires

Armenia 1676 4833-6807

Know about this? Rate It!

Bar 6
    by sabrina_florida
  • Bar 6: Awsome drinks/vibe

by MissJoonbugz Written Jan 22, 2012

I went to Bar 6 on numerous occasions on my stay in BA.. it has a great decor, nice bar staff and amazing drinks.the prices are the same as with most trendy spots in the Palermo Soho neighbourhood. its a great place to go with a small group of friends and sit at the comfortable couches or lounge chairs. there were always nice people ages 20 - 35 and it was not super busy at anytime so we were gauranteed in without waiting. I would recommend it if you are a small group or a couple to go there for drinks and people watch at the start of your night and then go off to other near by spots that also offer dancing... :)

• Luxury Travel
    • Work Abroad
    • Study Abroad

• kalanialoha's Profile Photo

Bar 6: Doesn't live up to the hype

by kalanialoha Updated Nov 16, 2006

Everyone I spoke with in Palermo Soho recommended Bar6 as a top choice for a nightspot. We were not impressed. The drinks were okay, but overpriced. The space lacked ambiance. Staff were not very friendly.

• sabrina_florida's Profile Photo

Bar 6: Excellent drinks!

by sabrina_florida Written Sep 20, 2006

Bar 6

Located in Palermo area, this bar has, to my mind, the best cocktails list in Buenos Aires. It gets quite hard to choose just one from the long and varied list.
    I liked the fact that we arrived on a Saturday night at 12 pm and we got a table in less than 5 minutes. It was not packed at all, there weren't people standing either.
    The ambiance is rather cold to my taste, and many of the people there were above 40. Also, it really pissed me to see that the prices were absolutely outrageous, for Argentine standards. But still, give it a shot and you won't regret it... at least not the drinks! :)
    I've heard they serve good and home-made breakfasts, too.
    This picture looks nice, but at night themost prominent colour is grey.

Dress Code: Casual