Buenos Aires News (Now it's Crobar), Buenos Aires

Av. del Libertador 3883 - Paseo de la Infanta 4778-0665

Know about this? Rate It!

• Buenos Aires News (Now it's Crobar)
    by JonnyVT
  • Buenos Aires News (Now it's Crobar)
    by JonnyVT
    night was young and I was hungry.
    by benazer
  • Buenos Aires News (Now it's Crobar): Lowdown on Crobar (04/13/08)

by Kate.iverson Written Apr 13, 2008

Hey Mates,

I have read several "hate it" "Love it" reviews regarding Crobar, so I wanted to through some hopefully useful facts based on my last visit on 04/13/18. First of all, I want to be adamant about the nonexistent dress code; I traded my sweatshirt and Converses for a shirt and shoes…Big Error. I must have been one of the few ones wearing shoes. So, to all you gringos, don’t worry about going with your loser white Asics or Reeboks, plus any t-shirt you may be wearing. Now, let us get to the details:

Average Age: 21 tops
    Cover charge: 35 pesos, includes a drink
    Credit Card?: Yes, with a minimum of $100 pesos, so bring some cash
    Opens around 12. Really starts getting warm around 2:45-3:00am.

Myth # 1: All Argentinean women are hot. Not true. 80% are hot. The remaining are above average.

Finally, JonnyVT’s description is very accurate. Cheers.
    Kate

Dress Code: No Dress Code, i.e. I've never seen so many sneakers.

• Crobar: Great Nightclub!

by JonnyVT Updated Feb 28, 2007

Crobar is one of Buenos Aire's Best Nightclubs. It's located in Palermo, one of the better neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, near a very cool park. But beware of the Transvestites who lurk around the park at night.

I went to Crobar with a 3 friends on a Saturday night and we were seated promptly. Our hostess kept the champagne flowing. Bottle service in Buenos Aires compared to Vegas or New York is ridiculously inexpensive. I think we may have paid 300 pesos for our night at CROBAR, excluding tip for a table with bottle service. A big dance floor and a few bars all around to satisfy your thrist. The ladies were good-looking as well. This is definitely a good club to check out if you want to go out and dance the night away.

The music they play is like in most South American nightclubs, Electronica.

The people are friendly and the music is loud........so come enjoy and check out Crobar!

Dress Code: Trendy

• benazer's Profile Photo

Buenos Aires /Florida street: A stroll by night

by benazer Written Apr 21, 2006

night was young and I was hungry.

I took a stroll down the Florida street one evening,although I was starving could not make up my mind at where to eat,so many places to choose from,at the end I found a wonderful place with nice music playing there,Tango music ofcourse.

Dress Code: Dress as you like.

• Constanza's Profile Photo

Buenos Aires News: Dancing Time

by Constanza Written May 3, 2004

B. A. News

A disco with an amazing infrastructure, you can have dinner, dance and enjoy rock bands in a very fashion place.

Kitchen: International.
    Music: House, Rock and roll, Disco, Latin, Salsa.
    Shows: International Shows, Erotic Shows and Live Bands
    Games: Pool
    Price: 15 AR$ - 20 AR$
    Timetable: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturadys: 9:30PM - 7:00AM

• Jon_Nordmark's Profile Photo

Beunos Aires News: Beunos Aires News

by Jon_Nordmark Written Aug 24, 2002

This place has about five bars. Big crowds! So crowded that you would have a tough time dancing. Some people stand on tables to dance. All bars play really loud music ... as you walk from one into another, the music from the first bar is drowned out by the one you walk into.

Dress Code: I wouldn't wear jeans, but no ties (for guys) either.

• i went to a night club called...

by fortur Written Aug 24, 2002

i went to a night club called Buenos Aires news. It's one of the most famous night club in the city...it's great.. you can see a lot beatiful people, there is three diffent places.. one is only latin songs, another dance songs and other a mix of everything...it's great...
    Cause there the party ends only at 7 o'clock.. you can see a lot of beautiful people and you can dance whatever you want.. i am from brazil and i danced a lot of songs from my country .. the diversity is great and all the fashion people goes there...

Dress Code: It's a dressy place but people can actually dress whatever they want to... i went with a small dress and i was feeling ok.

• aero198's Profile Photo

Buenos Aires News: Excellent music & ambience

by aero198 Written Jan 21, 2004

Buenos Aires News

excellent place, good music, electronic and latin music, and you can see the sky!

Dress Code: Informal but nice ;)

• lolitajane's Profile Photo

BUENOS AIRES NEWS: Dancing all Night Long!

by lolitajane Updated Sep 4, 2002

BS AS News

For those who love dancing all night long, this is the place to go. A disco where you can have dinner, dance and enjoy live rock bands in a very fashionable place.

Dress Code: Night dress, casual.

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires