Know about this? Rate It!
La Diosa: The Godess
This was my favorite place in BA. You can eat dinner here and enjoy a variety of entertainment such as live music, comedy acts, etc. The tables are eventually cleared into what becomes a large dance floor. The food here is great and the after dinner part never disapoints. Don't get here too early as the after dinner party really doesn't pick up until 1:30 or 2:00 AM, so if you plan on having dinner here and staying after, prepare for a long night. Thursdays through Saturdays are the best days.
Dress Code: Pretty normal. Nothing fancy needed, but may not want to wear sneakers.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Shark Key Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains Hotels
- Kitengela Game Conservation Area Hotels
- Tagounite Hotels