Know about this? Rate It!
Museo de Bellas Artes
I went to Malba and the Museo de Bellas Artes. Bellas Artes was far superior to Malba, so if you can't make it to both, go to the B.A. There is so much to see you will need at least a couple of hours. Room after room of Latin art and another section with European art. You can check any bags at the security desk at the entrance for free. And there is no charge to enter the museum, but you may make a donation! The Malba cost $7 pesos!
- Museum Visits
Museo Nacional de Bellas...
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
'National Museum of Beautiful Arts'
Av. del Libertador 1473 Tel.: 4803-0802/8814/4691 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday to Friday from 12.30 to 19.30 hs.
Sát and Sun from 9.30 a 19.30 hs.
Guided tour: Tuesday to Sunday from 17 y 18 hs.
The National Arts Museum
The National Arts Museum is surrounded by calm green areas and offers a nicely presented collection of mostly modern and contemporary art.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Boca Chica Key
- Nadi Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Sur Hotels
- Bahrain Hotels
- Virginia Beach
- Pateros Hotels
- Ostseebad Binz
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path