El Mirasol, Buenos Aires

Posadas 1032 +54 11 4326-7322

• sfphototraveller's Profile Photo

EL MIRASOL: EL MIRASOL STEAKS

by sfphototraveller Updated Oct 11, 2009

I ordered the Lomo 300 grains 53 and a pepsi 9 Cubiertos 9=71 Total= around $ 18

The Steak was thick hot juicy a bit rare in center but juicy soft tender=Excellent.
    Table bread was include I just ate the bread sticks. They did not give me butter or Chumchurri sauce.
    I arrived on a Sunday around 3 pm. It was full I waited inside front when bonita chica directed me to a waiter. Waiter ask if I wanted to sit upstiars I said ok.
    It was less crowded upstairs and most people were getting there steaks or about to leave. when I got my steak.

• El Mirasol: Best parilla in the city

by elderc Written Nov 11, 2006

It's a restaurant chain with three addresses. They have a big menu with a lot of options from good salads to giant argentinian meat cuts. Try the "panqueque de dulce de leche" as a dessert. The service was wonderful and they even gave us a little gift after we payed the bill.

• midnight_mike's Profile Photo

El Mirasol: Great steak in a swank restaurant

by midnight_mike Written May 15, 2006

I heard about this steakhouse/parrilla from Frommer's. If you want to know why Argentina is so famous for its beef, come here with an empty stomach and indulge. Many business people come here, so you might have to make reservations. If not, you can wait at the bar for a table. You should also wear your best clothes, as almost everyone there is dressed up. Steaks do not come with anything, so if you want a baked potato or something else you will have to order it separately. El Mirasol has a very good wine selection as well. The wait staff is friendly and very helpful.

Like most things in Argentina, the prices are amazingly low for Americans and Western Europeans. A bottle of wine, a 12-ounce steak, a 24-ounce steak and two baked potatos cost $40!

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires

Comments

Hotels Near El Mirasol
3.5 out of 5 stars