La Madeleine, Buenos Aires

4.5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Av. Santa Fe 1726 4813-8400

• La Madeleine
    by aero198
  • le madeline: steak piziola

by cruisn Written Nov 23, 2010

Great location along the canal in the Puerto area. Eat outside weather permitting. Service is great. Food from a small pizza or lasagna, seafood to steak piziola is just great. Whether a salad for lunch or late dinner with local wine, or sangria, made in front of you, you will not regret dining here. Staff treats you like an old family member. The second time we came, they remembered the wine we liked.
    Cannot say enough about Le Madeline in the Puerto area along the wide canal

• aero198's Profile Photo

La Madeleine - Puerto Madero: La Madeleine - Puerto Madero

by aero198 Written Feb 28, 2006

I liked this place, the food is good, staff is friendly an attentive.
    I think the great "plus" that this restaurant offers is mainly its great location @ Puerto Madero, I missed some variety and elaboration of the dishes in the menu of the restaurant, basically they offer pizzas and pastas.
    It's good.

Favorite Dish: I tried Lasagna with vegetables and ricotta. Delicious.

The argentinian beer (Quilmes) very nice.
    Argentinian wine tasty. Can't remember the name, but in general, argentinian wines are good :)

• IIGUANA's Profile Photo

La Madeleine: Open 24 hours.... Thank God!!!

by IIGUANA Written Jul 31, 2005

This is not a fast food restaurant. It can be described as a coffee shop, but with a lot more in the menu. The best thing of all is that it's open 24 hours a day, and the food is simply great.

Favorite Dish: I had a pizza. And it was amazing. Do try the pastry too, and maybe those sandwiches only these guys know how to do. Maybe I was starving, but then again, why was this place so packed at 1am? I don't think that it's because I was hungry, but it simply because the food is great!!!
    Oh, and one more thing: they've got delivery!!!

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires