La Madeleine, Buenos Aires

4.5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Two locations

• La Madeleine
    by aero198
  • le madeline: steak piziola

by cruisn Written Nov 23, 2010

Great location along the canal in the Puerto area. Eat outside weather permitting. Service is great. Food from a small pizza or lasagna, seafood to steak piziola is just great. Whether a salad for lunch or late dinner with local wine, or sangria, made in front of you, you will not regret dining here. Staff treats you like an old family member. The second time we came, they remembered the wine we liked.
    Cannot say enough about Le Madeline in the Puerto area along the wide canal

• ripples's Profile Photo

La Madeleine: Best Steak!

by ripples Updated Jan 20, 2007

I love this place. This is where I had my best steak in Buenos Aires. Coming from a country where meats are all well done, La Madeleine makes the best well done - medium well steak. The meat is cooked through but it is still tender. You must try the bife de chorizo.

• aero198's Profile Photo

La Madeleine - Puerto Madero: La Madeleine - Puerto Madero

by aero198 Written Feb 28, 2006

I liked this place, the food is good, staff is friendly an attentive.
    I think the great "plus" that this restaurant offers is mainly its great location @ Puerto Madero, I missed some variety and elaboration of the dishes in the menu of the restaurant, basically they offer pizzas and pastas.
    It's good.

Favorite Dish: I tried Lasagna with vegetables and ricotta. Delicious.

The argentinian beer (Quilmes) very nice.
    Argentinian wine tasty. Can't remember the name, but in general, argentinian wines are good :)

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires