Los Inmortales - Pizzeria, Buenos Aires

Some more photos
    Napolitana, yum
  • Los Imortales: Quite simply the best service I've EVER had

by funkyg Written Apr 30, 2010

I am used to getting subpar service when I travel as I don't have a great grasp of any language other than English, but I do try. That being said, I've had many positive experiences where the language barrier hasn't held me back, but Los Imortales was PHENOMENAL. I was with my wife and we wanted to order a pizza to go (por delivery) so we could eat it back at the flat we're renting. The waiter directed me to the rear of the beautiful restaurant and the person working the back register gave us a menu. I ordered (Calabresa w/ morrones y alcetunas (green bell peppers and olives)) and the guy had us sit down at a table. Shortly after we started waiting at the table, a waiter came over with two glasses of champagne for us to enjoy while we waited and THEN brought us some awesome bread that was kind of like pizza dough - all while we waited for our $32 peso pizza!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! Then the pizza was ready, we paid and they gave us some to-go menu's. I'm just sad that it's our last day here. Next time I come, I'll DEFINITELY return! Oh, and once we got back to our flat, the pizza was GREAT as well - very flavorful with a nice, crispy crust! EVERYONE should visit!

Favorite Dish: Calabresa pizza with morrones y alcetunas. Tastes phenomenal. First thing I've had there - can't wait to come back to BA to try MORE!

• Los Inmortales: The best pizza in the world!!

by belugademarfil Written Aug 11, 2009

This restaurant is perfect, you can have the best pizza in the world and enjoy the inmortal characters of Argentina at the same time. You can see the most popular figures of the country everywhere, the service is great and the prices as well!

Favorite Dish: Pizza with bacon and pineapple.

• Photography

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Los Immortales: I love Argentinian Pizza!!

by Gypsystravels Updated Mar 24, 2009

Napolitana, yum

OMG. this place is excellent!! I discovered this place during my first visit to Buenos Aires and have been back on my subsequent visits.

The restaurant is quite large with many tables and some boths and wonderful black and white pictures of famous people and movie stars, hence the name "Los Immortales" (The Immortales).

The have a very large menu with all sorts of items from pasta to steak to sandwiches and of course pizzas. Most diners were having pizza, it is what you come here to have. The variations and choices of toppings is quite large. We usually order the Napolitana, it's our favorite pizza with very little sauce, cheese, tomato and olives drizzled with olive oil!! YUM, it is so, so good. You have a choice of sizes, small, medium or large.

I love their pizza and would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Buenos Aires!

Favorite Dish: We ordered the small Napolitana to share, which was perfect. I had an orange soda, Ferni had a Coke.

• SerSol's Profile Photo

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria- Sobre Av. Corrientes: Pizza con ajo.

by SerSol Updated Mar 16, 2006

El lugar es de una fuerte personalidad local. Me indicaron que fue el primer restaurante habierto con ese nombre. Las paredes tapizadas de fotografias de personajes adornan el lugar. Se percibe un poco de nostalgia agaradable, y no esta lleno de turistas sino mas bien gente de Buenos Aires.
    El trato sumamente agradable en el servicio. No hubieramos esperado menos.

Favorite Dish: Pedimos una pizza que nunca habiamos probado. La pizza con ajo, acompanada de un buen vino de Lopez, la combinacion perfecta.
    Ah, la pizza esta muy sabrosa, era diferente a otras como nos lo habiamos imaginado

• Beer Tasting

• aero198's Profile Photo

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria: Pizza!

by aero198 Written Jan 21, 2004

Los Inmortales is a traditional pizza place in Buenos Aires. There is one restaurant at city center and another one at La Recoleta. The ambience is simple and decorated with pictures of Argentinian people.

Favorite Dish: Pizza con anana and panceta (like hawaian)

• rogdias's Profile Photo

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria: Pode acreditar, a pizza é mesmo deliciosa

by rogdias Updated May 20, 2003

Eu tinha a recomendação mas não fazia muita fé nela. Só quase ao final da viagem pudemos comprovar que a pizza aí é realmente muito gostosa. E olha que eu não sou muito fã de pizza.

Favorite Dish: A mais simples, de muzzarela, é feita com uma muzzarela de verdade.
    Comi também a de alici, em molho de tomate muito bem feito.
    Comemos na filial da Lavalle.

• lolita2002's Profile Photo

Los Inmortales - Café & Pizza-

by lolita2002 Updated Aug 26, 2002

Los Inmortales - Café & Pizza-
    The Café de Los Inmortales has become an internationally famous meeting point attracting well known personalities visiting Buenos Aires...Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong, among others.
    It represents not only a typical but also a historical place of the city that you cannot miss

Favorite Dish: Pizza...pizza...and bread pizza. Believe me...a delicious pizza!

• PKRAZY's Profile Photo

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria

by PKRAZY Written Aug 24, 2002

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria
    It used to be the meeting place for some of the most prestigious Latin American writers such as Evaristo Carriego, Leopoldo Lugones, Florencio Sánchez, Rubén Darío, José Hernández, etc.

Favorite Dish: Pizza, pizza!!!!!

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires

Comments

Hotels Near Los Inmortales - Pizzeria
4.0 out of 5 stars