Mexican Food, Buenos Aires

4.5 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

• At Cielito Lindo with my siter and friends
    At Cielito Lindo with my siter and...
    by sabrina_florida
  • Mexican Food
    by leok
    Xalapa
    by wadekorzan
  • sabrina_florida's Profile Photo

Cielito Lindo: Mexican food!

by sabrina_florida Updated Mar 18, 2012

At Cielito Lindo with my siter and friends

If you're craving for some burritos, nachos or tortillas, then try this place! The ambiance is 100% Mexican, with ornaments brought from that country in every single place.
    Make sure you make a reservation beforehand cos if not there's little chance you will get a table, believe me.

Favorite Dish: I loved the desserts! Specially Torrejas. I had wanted to try these since I read the book "Como agua para chocolate". Mmmhhh... as I ate them I could picture that chapter from the book in my mind!

• Shakermaker's Profile Photo

5ta Esencia: Mexican Food

by Shakermaker Written Mar 1, 2005

If you are in the mood for a change and feel like mexican you may wanna try this place. It's a small restaurant on the suburbs of the city. The staff is very good and the food is the best mexican food you will try in the city, i definitely recommend it if you plan to go to San Isidro.

• wadekorzan's Profile Photo

Xalapa: Great Mexican food in Palermo, few tourists

by wadekorzan Updated Feb 16, 2005

Xalapa

If you're in the mood to eat in an area very popular with locals, head to Palermo Viejo. There are lots of restaurants here and few tourists. As I love Mexican food, we go to Xalapa alot. It has a nice atmosphere and good food at cheap prices, and is very popular with locals. The restaurant is always full so you may wish to make a reservation (keeping in mind that no one eats before 9 PM). They only accept cash in pesos.

The photo was taken at 12:30 AM (past midnight!). Look how full the restaurant is at that hour....

Favorite Dish: Tacos Dorados---yum.

• leok's Profile Photo

Xalapa: Tortilla Time

by leok Written Dec 2, 2004

Great Mexican restaurant in Palermo Viejo with a wide range of dishes from fajitas to spicy green sauces there's lots tempt you. The frozen margaritas are also yummy - one is never enough.

The staff here are very friendly and speak English if needed. One waitress spent quite some time with us helping us make a travel plan which was really appreciated.

Leave room at the end for a coffee - it's got a spicy tang to it which is quite unusual (at least to my W European taste buds).

• sof76's Profile Photo

Mexican Food: Guadalajara de Noche

by sof76 Updated Feb 28, 2006

Lot's of people asked me why we didn't have mexican restaurants, but we do... as I don't like Mexican Food, I can't say much, but I give you the address and it's web page link.

• Wine Tasting