Siga La Vaca, Buenos Aires

4.5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Alicia Moreau de Justo 1714 +54 11 4315-6801

One of the employees havin a fag..
    by Abeyna
    Struggling to finish the plate..
    by Abeyna
    Following the cow to the burner!
  • Abeyna's Profile Photo

Siga La Vaca: All you can eat asados!!

by Abeyna Written Jun 7, 2008

I was recommended this place by my local argentinian friend and now I understand why. Ever wanted to sample all types of asados in one place?? Well, Siga la Vaca in Puerto Madero provides you with this stomach challenging opportunity!!

All you can eat culinary delights at its best.. and at a cheapo price of max 55 pesos for dinner including drinks (about half a litre of X) plus dessert (try the sweet potato candy and cheese.. random!)

I went twice in 3 days... 'nuff said!

Favorite Dish: The salad will fill you up before the meat does..

One of the employees havin a fag.. Struggling to finish the plate.. Following the cow to the burner!

• rodrigonp's Profile Photo

Siga la vaca: Parrillada

by rodrigonp Written Feb 10, 2008

Siga la Vaca is a steakhouse located at Puerto Madero and very popular among Buenos Aires residents. I've been there on a sunday, they do have an option that you pay $52 pesos for all you can eat Parrilla, Salads, Deserve and you have 1 liter of drinks (wine, soda or beer).

The food is pretty good, the parrilla's are very well served and delicious. The only thing I didn't like was the service, I don't know they treated me bad because it was too crowded or something else but I had a lot of troubles to order drinks, the deserve and the bill.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed all the meats, but I would recommend most the "Bife de Chorizo"

• asteve777's Profile Photo

Siga la vaca: All You Can Eat Buffett!

by asteve777 Written May 18, 2006

All you can eat place. One of the best places I ate at! 33 pesos for Dinner . Thats around 11.00 US dollars! The owner was very kind to me and the ice cream with slivered almonds was so good, i had 2! I was impressed with this place!

Favorite Dish: The ice cream! I haven't had anything like it!

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires

Comments

Hotels Near Siga La Vaca
0.2 miles away