Sushi Club, Buenos Aires

Báez 268, 1426 Buenos Aires +54 11 4772-5270

• doctorLAW101's Profile Photo

Sushi Club: Sushi at Puerto Madero

by doctorLAW101 Updated Feb 16, 2007

This sushi restaurant is very aesthetically pleasing, but I cannot recommend it as a place to eat. The dining room is very elegant, and the staff courteous, but I felt they missed the mark overall. I had dinner with a friend of mine, and we both opted for "Sushi Libre" (all you can eat), seeing as how the prices were on the higher side anyway, we figured we could each easily eat $76 (pesos) worth of sushi. We did request a few items, and left the rest of it up to the chef. One of the items I requested was salmon sashimi. When the waitress brought out the food, there were a bunch of rolls, probably 25 pieces of salmon sashimi, but then 6 PIECES OF SALMON NIGIRI. It seemed like a joke to me that after giving us so much sashimi the chef would choose to make almost all of the nigiri salmon. Other low points of the evening were having to ask the waitress 3 times for ice, and waiting nearly a half hour for our sake after she asked if we were ready for her to bring it out.

The food all tasted very good. Overall, I am a positive person by nature and much prefer to give praise, but this experience left quite a bit to be desired. I thought I'd save you the trouble of finding this out on your own.

Favorite Dish: The miso soup was excellent, and the fish was all very fresh.

• sof76's Profile Photo

Sushi and international food: Sushi Club

by sof76 Updated Mar 4, 2006

Sushi Club es una propuesta innovadora en donde se combinaban dos estilos de la cocina Japonesa, el informal y la alta cocina.

De la mano de sus creadores Juan Martin Ferraro (ex Mallmann) y Alejandro Flores (ex Midori) esta propuesta gastronomica ha crecido en forma exponencial tanto en su variedad de propuestas como en la ubicacion de sus restaurantes que en la actualidad se encuentran en los principales polos gastronòmicos: Las Cañitas, Acassuso y Puerto Madero.

Ademas de una amplia variedad de sushi, que el comensal puede degustar a la carta o bajo la atractiva propuesta de Sushi libre, la cocina de Sushi Club incursiona en platos de la cocina tailandesa y vietnamita, conjuntamente con platos de la cocina internacional.

A estas propuestas se le suma el delivery al que se accede con solo discar 0810-222-SUSHI y que cubre toda la capital y zona norte del Gran Buenos Aires.

• Luxury Travel