This lovely Restaurant is set in a quiet corner of Palermo Viejo, and is is frequented by locals who work on the Production/ TV business. Most of the food is organic, fresh and free of preserves or additives. Every item in the menu looks yummi but I haven't had the opportunity yet to try them all. You can find anything from a Veggie burger, to rice and
A unique experience you can't miss!
The question of vegetarian restaurants and food in general seems to keep popping up, so wanted to pass a couple of links and tips:
1) Veggie restaurant listings:
Argentine Vegetarian Union - restaurant listings
Ecoportal - restaurant listings
2) There's plenty of italian places where you can have veggie pastas and pizzas - make sure they don't slide some ham in either of them which is kind of common.
3) If you go to a spanish restaurant you can always have spanish tortilla (which is not at all like the mexican kind, we are talking a kind of egg-based potato pie with pepers and onions, make sure they hold the chorizo.
4) All food courts (like the one in Galerias Pacifico) will usually have a chain called Ave Cesar where you can get fully veggie salads and quiches.
5) If your friends drag you to a barbecue place, choose one like SIga La Vaca or La Bisteca which have large salad bars. You will also probably be able to get grilled veggies if you ask
6) In Las Canitas, there's a good place called Lotus Neo Thai where you can get veggie thai food.