Rugby, Buenos Aires

Know about this? Rate It!

All Blacks vs Pumas
    All Blacks vs Pumas
    19 Argentina - 25 New Zealand
  • kiwigal_1's Profile Photo

Los Pumas vs All Blacks

by kiwigal_1 Written Jul 19, 2006

The reason I went to Buenos Aires the first time was because the All Blacks (from New Zealand - my country!) were playing the Pumas - the Argentina team.
    The New Zealand Embassy helped a big group of us to book tickets to the game and off we went!

It was a great experience seeing an team like the All Blacks playing outside of NZ for me. Although it was raining most of the time which made it a little uncomfortable the atmosphere was great.

Safety at International sporting events can sometimes be an issue but I felt safe at all times in the stadium and there was no ill feeling from Argentinian fans either during or after the game.

One thing that I should note... the toilets inside the stadium are really not very nice. They are squat toilets which although I have seen in Asia I have never seen in Latin America before!

Food and drink is available inside the stadium by "vendedores" who come around the stands shouting their wares.

All Blacks vs Pumas All Blacks vs Pumas Rhianon at the Stadium All Blacks vs Pumas 19 Argentina - 25 New Zealand

• sof76's Profile Photo

Rugby - Los Pumas

by sof76 Updated May 27, 2006

This is part of our Rugby team. It's called Los Pumas!

Esta es parte de nuestro equipo de Rugby: Los Pumas

Instant Answers: Buenos Aires

Comments

Other Sports & Outdoors in Buenos Aires