Know about this? Rate It!
It is the fastest and most practical way to travel throughout the city.
The token has a price of $0.70.
- Family Travel
The very best way is by subte...
The very best way is by subte (metro) like the one in the picture. They´re quite similar of the rest of the world but without air conditioning.
Buenos Aires has an adequate subway system that gets you around portions of the city. It doesn't go anywhere close to the airport.
The Subte or Subway is a...
The Subte or Subway is a great way to get around the city for only .70 argentine cents but beware that it shuts down at around midnight.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pembroke Pines Hotels
- Meneou Hotels
- Al Marsa Hotels
- Thalwil Hotels
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)
- Ferrara Transportation
- Alexandroupolis Transportation
- Golden Sands Transportation
- Fort William Transportation
- Bordeaux Transportation
- Nida Transportation
- Hakodate Transportation
- San Vicente de la Barquera Transportation
- Islamabad Transportation
- Nonthaburi Transportation
- Haarlem Transportation