Buenos Aires Sports & Outdoors

This stadium overlooks a desolate garbage-strewn lot, at the corner of calles Del Valle Iberlucea and Brandsen But on game day, when street parties and general debauchery take over the area La Bombonera lies in the middle of the working-class La Boca area, which has a slightly negative reputation in terms of safety, and therefore care should be...

• Golf in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Sports & Outdoors

Every year I organise a golf trip somewhere in the world. After much discussion we decided to go to Buenos Aires. Amazing courses, the best meat and friendly people. My suggestion: Olivos, Buenos Aires Golf, Martindale and San Andres. Our trip was organised by a local golf & travel company. P.S. Night life not to be missed in Recolletta."

• Watch Polo

Buenos Aires Sports & Outdoors

Set in the stunning surroundings of the Argentine countryside, Puesto Viejo Polo Days give visitors to Buenos Aires the opportunity to learn more about the game, enjoy a lesson with a professional bi-lingual instructor and watch polo club members play in an adrenaline fuelled match. No previous riding experience is required! Guests are collected...

• Rugby

Buenos Aires Sports & Outdoors

The reason I went to Buenos Aires the first time was because the All Blacks (from New Zealand - my country!) were playing the Pumas - the Argentina team. The New Zealand Embassy helped a big group of us to book tickets to the game and off we went! It was a great experience seeing an team like the All Blacks playing outside of NZ for me. Although...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Distrito Federal? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Distrito Federal? Write about Distrito Federal to help travelers.

Distrito Federal Hotels

Top Distrito Federal Hotels

Buenos Aires Hotels
4806 Reviews - 8940 Photos

Instant Answers: Distrito Federal

Comments

Distrito Federal Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Distrito Federal sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Distrito Federal sightseeing.
Map of Distrito Federal