by ines2003
    by ines2003
    by littlesam1

• Beware of pick pockets

Buenos Aires is like any major city, it has problems with pick pockets and minor theft. We were warned numerous times by our hosts at our bed and breakfast to be careful with our camera's and camera bags. I have a small gold chain I wear around my neck all of the time. I was told to keep it hidden inside my shirt collar as gold is a big signal for...

• Watch Your Step

Watch where you are walking in Buenos Aires. There are lots of little gifts on the sidewalks from the many dogs in the city. This tip is not meant to be entirely humorous. We did see a lot of dog droppings on the sidewalks in the neighborhood where we were staying. Its something to be aware of when walking the side streets.

• affirmative shopping

Be extremely cautious when walking around and doing site seeing because the pickpocketers are bloody good. Whilst I was taking this photo they lifted my video camera from my handbag without me feeling or noticing a thing! They are good ........ be warned.

Provincia de Buenos Aires Hotels

Campana Hotels
Bahía Blanca Hotels
4 Reviews - 10 Photos

Instant Answers: Provincia de Buenos Aires

Comments

Provincia de Buenos Aires Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Provincia de Buenos Aires warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Provincia de Buenos Aires sightseeing.
Map of Provincia de Buenos Aires