Mendoza Restaurants

Honey Mustard Wings
    Double Double Cheese Burger
  • Cnel. Rodriguez 384, 5ta Seccion, Mendoza
    Cnel. Rodriguez 384, 5ta Seccion,...

Most Recent Restaurants in Mendoza

• shavy's Profile Photo

Che Paolo: A Multi Cuisine Restaurant

by shavy Updated Jan 25, 2014

Dine out in the city is not a problem. There are so many restaurants which serve any kind of dish from pasta to parilla.

Che Paolo it offers to the customers the variety of pizzas and pastas. The grill food is its specialty

A sitting outside is a good place to have dinner, as these streets are busy and it is nice to see everyone passing through

Favorite Dish: The grilled meat is absolutely good

• mendoyankee's Profile Photo

FIDELITO'S World Famous Pizza & Grill: REAL AMERICAN FOOD!!

by mendoyankee Updated Oct 24, 2012

Double Double Cheese Burger

Hello,

Excellent food, real fresh, authentic and homemade!

The best pizzas and burgers in mendoza... the first to sell wings in mendoza and they are incredible.

Honestly all the food here is great, you can't go wrong.

Highly recommended!!

Favorite Dish: BBQ Chicken Pizza, Chardonnay shrimp pizza, Honey Mustard & BBQ Wings, Chees and Chili fries, BBQ Bacon Cheese Burgers, Blue Cheese Burgers, Meat Lovers, Pepperoni, Veggie Lover's Pizzas, all gooood

• Singles

• Trsitan Barraza: Do not miss the chorizo ​​steak

by oscark Written Apr 25, 2011
    chivito

Between meals that stand out in this typical grill Argentina, are cuts of beef, pork, goat and rabbit. Undoubtedly a good place to visit especially if you are carnivorous, otherwise there will not hags problem other dishes and salads that will make you taste.

The wine list is extensive and varied, clean and safe, in the heart of the city of Mendoza.

Favorite Dish: Steak! Any steak!

• Luxury Travel

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Aza Fran: Check out the wine cellar

by easterntrekker Written Dec 18, 2010

We heard about this place from Tripadvisor and it certainly deserved its #1 rating.
    It has a wonderful atmosphere with a romantic Old World charm and the food was outstanding.

Little warm savoury rolls are served first . I had a delicious crisp phyllo crusted steak. We selected a 2006 Malbec from the cellar at a mere 60 pesos. It was smooth and flavourful...

These are the evenings that keep me wanting to try new restaurants.

• Seniors

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Parilla Facundo Restaurant: Great for Steak!

by spidermiss Written Aug 21, 2010

My friend and I at Parillo Facundo Restaurant

Opposite the Hotel Internacional, on Sarimento 641, my friend and I dined at this restaurant. We had a wonderful steak meal with French fries and vegetables. This was accompanied with various condiments including bread, empananas, salsas etc and all drank down with Malbec wine, a highly recommended Argentine wine. I highly recommend this restaurant and it cost us 60 ARP (November 2007) each for the full meal including wine and soft drinks. You can sit outside as well as inside for your meal.

• kiwigal_1's Profile Photo

Estancia La Florencia: Argentine Steak Parrilla Restaurant

by kiwigal_1 Written Feb 2, 2009

Estancia La Florencia Restaurant

One of the reasons we travelled to Mendoza was to eat lots of steak. Near our hotel we found this little restaurant and noticed that at meal times it was always packed out so we thought we would try it out.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the Bife Chorizo steak which comes in two sizes 500 grams and 250 grams. When I ordered the 500 gram steak the waiter thought he should advise that I might find it more manageable to have the 250 gram steak. Christian said that if I got the 250 I might end up eating his which made the waiter laugh! I ended up eating every bite of my 500 gram steak and loved it!

• Nicckie's Profile Photo

Vina Santa Julia at Bodega Familia Zuccardi: What an Eclectic Mix of Tastes!

by Nicckie Updated Dec 23, 2008

All the pairings - from Chardonnay to Malbec...

As part of the wine tours we took in the Mendoza wine region, we asked our tour guide to recommend one day that would experience a casual lunch with a personal touch and another day that would be more of an upscale traditional wine pairing meal.

This event was definitely the latter. As one of the more pricey meals we had, it was well worth it! And when I say pricey, it was still only $45 USD that included a 5 course lunch with a vineyard wine selection served at each course! Definitely worth it :-)

Entering the country style restaurant, we were greeted with a glass of wine prior to getting seated for lunch. We lounged in a cozy, living room style foyer and then headed into the dining room that had greenhouse style architecture and a 270 degree view of the beautiful property.

Every detail was attended to at lunch - the staff friendly and courteous, menus in English and Spanish and option for other pre-fixe menus. While my friend and I dined on the wine pairing menu, our guide and driver indulged in the barbeque taste platter, with mountains of various meats served to him. Quite another divine looking option!

Favorite Dish: I won't describe every dish in detail, though you can see from the photos that chef Matias Aldasoro has a zest for creativity in combining flavors and presenting his masterpeices.

The unique and daring style of passion can especially be seen in the main course, which was comprised of "pork loin medallions with aloe vera veil atop a spiced brioche, vanilla sweetened pear, Malamado Malbec reduction and chlorophyl Crunch".

Not only is that really is the description, but a very accurate one at that. And quite tasty. I looked at the words on the menu I could barely pronounce and wondered what might be coming out of the kitchen momentarily. To my delightful surprise, the combination of these elements was jsut right. The aloe vera provided a strange consistency to the course, but a cleansing one at that and it worked very well to fuse the salty taste of the meat with the sweetness of the pear. The healthy green crunch was prepared like rock candy as a brittle, sugary substance. Unexpectedly flavorful and appealing. All in all, a spectacular experience!

This course was served with the Zuccardi Serie A Bonarda. Enjoy!

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

LA FRANCESCA: great food!

by mindcrime Written Jun 27, 2008

meat at Francesca restaurant

From the other side of Facundo I saw another restaurant and I tried to eat here the day after. It was a great idea of me!

Francesca has the best food of Mendoza by far. A beautiful woman came to show us the wine list, she suggested one and we followed her suggestion while we were shocked by her beauty! I ordered for main dish an excellent roasted little lamb with potatoes but from what I’ve heard from my friends every dish was delicious. The wine was great too.

We paid each one around 50pesos(10euros). You could see the busy kitchen inside with the big pieces of meat everywhere. The service was good and fast… The restaurant has many tables inside but I didn’t see one empty but we wanted to be outside in the sidewalk anyway, so it was ok!

FACUNDO: nice local restaurant

by mindcrime Written Jun 27, 2008

Facundo restaurant

Facundo was one of my favorite restaurants in Mendoza. They have excelent service, a menu in english and helpful waiters.

The dishes are tasty, in fact every food I tasted here was great and the prices 20-35 pesos for the main dishes (4-7euros) or 5-7pesos(1euro) for the salads. They have tables outside in the sidewalk where the atmosphere is very nice in late afternoon when the sun is down. The restaurant was full of locals late at night but kind of empty in the afternoon.

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

FERUICCIO SOPPECSA: ice cream!

by mindcrime Written Jun 26, 2008

Feruiccio Soppecsa for icecreams

I liked the icecreams in Argentina since the first day I tried them in Buenos Aires. So, when I arrived in Mendoza I asked what is the best place for ice creams in town! They told me Feruiccio Soppecsa so I went there and I choosed one special big one.

It was expensive for argentinian standards, almost 15 pesos (3euros) but it was tasty… Of course, the surprise of the first argentinian ice cream wasn’t there anymore. They have many others cheaper one that must be good also...

I saw many local come inside and take some kilos of icecream for their homes…

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

Mr.Dog: something quick and cheap

by mindcrime Written Jun 26, 2008

Mr.Dog

If you travel on tight budget these two small places will feed you with some hot dogs! Mr.Dog and Bennys Burger are facing each other at Garibaldi street at the corner with de La Reta and you can just get your hot dog or sandwich and take it away or sit outside at one of the tables and wash it down with a cold Quilmes beer. They stay open 24h away so they are a good option if you return back from a club…

Favorite Dish: Not so many options :)

Havana: Eating at Sarmiento street

by mindcrime Updated Jun 26, 2008

one of the cafe at Paseo Sarmiento

Sarmiento street is full of cafes especially at the pedestrian side of it and you can stop there for a while if you want a fresh juice or a beer.

One of many cafes along Paseo Sarmiento is Havana. I stopped here for a sweet (9pesos) and a soft drink (5pesos) but you can also have orange juice (5pesos) and several tasty coffees. Most of the people choose one of the cafes here along their way to plaza Independencia.

Although some really good restaurants are at the other side, after plaza Independencia, one day I just stopped at another one (I cant remember the name) to have something here because I was hungry walking all day.

The service was good and my Milanesa de pollo napolitana costed me 20 pesos(4euros) but it wasn’t so good like in other argentinian restaurants. I was pretending I’m from argentina now (it was 8 days after my arrival in the country) so I ordered a big beer (750ml!) that was a Quilmes one (they are everywhere) that costed 6,5 pesos (1,3euros)

Of course, my table was outside again where everyone is and you can watch the people passing by. As I said there are better areas to eat in Mendoza, choose one of the cafes for their drinks or sweets...

• Porteno's Profile Photo

Francis Mallman 1884: The Best

by Porteno Written Jun 15, 2007

In 2006 The Times of London listed 1884 as as the number 7 most desirable restaurant in the world and it is indeed one of the finest I have had the pleasure to dine with. A blend of fresh Argentine produce, meat and fish prepared with homage to Mallman's Patagonian heritage blended with his French training. By local standards it is expensive but by US and European standards it is a bargain. Most mains can be had for under $USD 20 add starters, desert and a bottle of Malbac and you might boost the check to $USD 35 per person, unless you go crazy on the wine :)

The service is on par with the food, excellent.

Favorite Dish: Everything was so good, the lamb, the salmon...we enjoyed every morsal.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo

Terruno at Club Tapiz: So good we ate there thrice

by TheWanderingCamel Updated May 28, 2007

Not only is it the in-house restaurant at Club Tapiz and therefore wonderfully convenient for guests who have only to walk across the lawn, but Terruno has a reputation as one of the best restaurants in Mendoza. We ate there the first night because of the convenience - the decision to return for the second and third times was based entirely on the ambience and the quality of the food and wine - it was that good!

The restaurant has two dining rooms, both in the oldest part of the original house. Downstairs - with warm burgundy walls and dark wood - is an elegant and sophisticated space. Upstairs has a rustic feel, views over the vineyards and soft green painted wood-panelled walls. Both areas serve the same menu.

Booking is advisable- even for house guests. People drive out here from all around Mendoza and the restaurant is constantly mentioned in guides and travel articles.

Favorite Dish: To be perfectly honest, apart from a delicious dish of stuffed and roasted baby goat, a fabulous rack of baby Patagonian lamb, and some seriously good cheese, I can't give any more detail of what we ate. I can remember the appreciative silences as we all tucked in. The menu at Terruno is, as you would expect from a top-notch restaurant, full of seasonal and local specialities with touches of the best of European and Asian food styles all married together into a foodie's delight. Chef Max Casa is held to be one of Argentina's best and it shows. The wine list is extensive, the sommelier very knowledgeable and, if you're staying at the hotel, you can linger as long as you like over your meal knowing that all you have to do is walk a few yards to the lounge or back to your room at the end of a marvellous meal.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo

Cafe Aconcagua: Just the thing

by TheWanderingCamel Updated May 27, 2007

Restaurant with a view

Great restaurant experiences don't necessarily mean grand dining rooms or exquisite food. Despite the brilliantly clear skies and sunshine, it was freezing up at Puente del Inca and the promise of hot food and coffee was all we needed to turn our back on the view and scurry past the tables set outside into the shelter of the rather rickety Snack Bar Arconcagua. Makeshift on the outside and cluttered on the inside it might have been but a bowl of steaming meaty bean soup and fresh cooked empanadas were just the thing to warm us up, and the servings were generous enough to share with the gorgeous St Bernard dog who obviously was well used to those big brown eyes wooing the tourists into feeding him titbits.

Instant Answers: Mendoza

Comments

Mendoza Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Mendoza restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mendoza sightseeing.